The border war they won’t talk about in the controlled media

You post pics of what mexican drug lords do to their own people, wt heck.

o fuck me...put a damn graphic warning on this mal....man, we have little ones on here....and many people that those images could be very disturbing too...put a damn warning on it....

Fuck off! Go complain to hollywood for the movies they put on your tv in front of your kids! besides, WTF are kids that young doing here anyway when they don't know shit about politics, you morons!

o fuck me...put a damn graphic warning on this mal....man, we have little ones on here....and many people that those images could be very disturbing too...put a damn warning on it....

Fuck off! Go complain to hollywood for the movies they put on your tv in front of your kids! besides, WTF are kids that young doing here anyway when they don't know shit about politics, you morons!

hey fuck head....i dont watch this mal on tv....nor do i need to see it with breakfast...what you cant do a graphic warning? little ones need not refer to age moron

Forum List

Back