The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Key word, ACCUSED. Not convicted or even tried. No matter how hard you try to say differently.

In which case, it is hearsay and not to be believed, except for those like you who have already made up their minds prior to any proof being provided. But proof is not required or even wanted by this committee and its devotees.
Those scum don't accept proof.

Key word, ACCUSED. Not convicted or even tried. No matter how hard you try to say differently.

In which case, it is hearsay and not to be believed, except for those like you who have already made up their minds prior to any proof being provided. But proof is not required or even wanted by this committee and its devotees.
You you just ignore your lie and keep moving huh?

No one cares . It was just a story about Trump’s state of mind. Crazy

Yes, Liz Cheney lost because she would not be a sycophant to lies for deep red WY.

A large majority of people believe Cassidy. She was there and you have orange lies.
She lost because the voters in Wyoming believe she stopped representing them and started representing the DC establishment elites.

Tony Ornato will end up on Trump's payroll....is the rumor!. So much for him leaking Cassidy lied about what he said happened in the car.... and him willing to testify under oath to such...

Guess the heat got a little too hot for him???

No, your supposed to believe people who are under sworn testimony and are creditable.
And when they testify to second-hand information, it's worthless. She could be telling the entire truth and still be totally wrong, depending on what she heard.

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

that's funny.. I've never once heard Trump use the F word at a rally or anywhere else.

lying piece of...

Tony Ornato will end up on Trump's payroll....is the rumor!. So much for him leaking Cassidy lied about what he said happened in the car.... and him willing to testify under oath to such...

Guess the heat got a little too hot for him???
Ohhhh, she predicts the future now!

So, we're supposed to pick and choose what to believe?
Believe it all. She was under oath. That does matter to most people who don't want to end up in prison for lying!

She swore Tony Ornato told her that story of what happened in the president's car after the rally. I believe he told her that.... Under oath she said Tony told her that....

Now, maybe Tony Ornato embellished what happened in the car with Trump just to play with the young girls head, and she believed it all....??? That's a possibility....perhaps???

Believe it all. She was under oath. That does matter to most people who don't want to end up in prison for lying!

She swore Tony Ornato told her that story of what happened in the president's car after the rally. I believe he told her that.... Under oath she said Tony told her that....

Now, maybe Tony Ornato embellished what happened in the car with Trump just to play with the young girls head, and she believed it all....??? That's a possibility....perhaps???
Which is the major point. The story is worthless without his testimony. She could be 100% telling the truth and 100% wrong.

Which is the major point. The story is worthless without his testimony. She could be 100% telling the truth and 100% wrong.
She testified that Bobby Engel was sitting on the couch, in the room, when Tony Ornato told her the story. Bobby Engel was the secret service agent in the Presidents car. He did not speak up and tell Cassidy that Tony was joshing her, he kept silent.

Bobby Engel still works for secret service. His testimony, under oath, could clear things up.

That was my guess at the beginning. The fellow was just telling the girl a tale to amuse her, it was probably thought up out of whole cloth.

A friend of mine I went to college with was missing one of his lower legs and had a prosthesis. When he was a boy, he spent a couple of years in a home for crippled kids.

Well, when he was at college, he told college chicks that he lost his foot and lower leg because of a punji stick he stepped on in Vietnam. He told me the broads were impressed with his war tale.

I wonder if Tony got lucky after telling this tall tale.

And when they testify to second-hand information, it's worthless. She could be telling the entire truth and still be totally wrong, depending on what she heard.
Only the part about the SUV ride was second hand and noted before she testified. The other 90% was in the room testimony.

Yeah, because she didn’t pay the lie.
No. It’s been building for her since she voted to support the Democrat’s gun control bill.

The people of Wyoming punished her because she represented the DC elites more than she represented them. It’s just that simple.

Forum List

Back