The black view on the 2020 presidential election

I will vote for him before I will vote for trump.

Do you agree with this take on Bloomberg?
I don't like Bloomberg and the only way I will vote for him is if he is the nominee. trump supported stop and frisk and still does. And you know trump supported redlining. trump is filling the courts with racist judges and if he gets a second term will probably add another racist to the supreme court. Bloomberg won't do that.

Did you read the article? The author basically said, "He's an old white guy, so what do you expect?" Otherwise, you go about beating Trump with the nominee you got, no matter who it is.

Also, someone dug up an old comment by Bloomberg who seemed to have blamed the crash of 2008 on ending the practice of redlining. If it's genuine, it's as racist and as plain stupid as it gets on here in these hallowed halls. So, I am weary, also of the judges and justices he'd appoint - except, warts and all he'd be better than Trump, which would be my least ringing endorsement.

Blacks have had problems with Bloomberg for a long time, but trump has always been worse. The reality here is that neither of these guys should be running. Nor should Bernie when you consider his record on race is do nothing. All the white candidates but Steyer have problems when it comes to race, but none of them presents the danger to our overall country as trump.

White racists are trying real hard to get blacks to vote for trump. Why would that be?

I am not a racist. I will vote for Trump. I would like more black people to start thinking for themselves. You can't get 90%+ of free thinking people to agree on virtually anything. There is no excuse for such a large percentage to vote for one Party, whether that be Democrat or Republican.

According to the OP, we're all racists except black people.

This is the problem with the Democrats, in general. The reality is, many of them are the real racists because race dominants every thought in their minds.
Exactly true and thats why they're always projecting their history and racism onto the opposition.

Why should I give a flying fuck about an overwhelmingly undereducated race that makes up 13% of the American population and 50% of the prison population whose babies are born out of wedlock 76% of the time?
Then post in another thread.

White racists are trying real hard to get blacks to vote for trump. Why would that be?

I am not a racist. I will vote for Trump. I would like more black people to start thinking for themselves. You can't get 90%+ of free thinking people to agree on virtually anything. There is no excuse for such a large percentage to vote for one Party, whether that be Democrat or Republican.

This is the problem with the Democrats, in general. The reality is, many of them are the real racists because race dominants every thought in their minds.
Exactly true and thats why they're always projecting their history and racism onto the opposition.
Incorrect.

I don't like Bloomberg and the only way I will vote for him is if he is the nominee. trump supported stop and frisk and still does. And you know trump supported redlining. trump is filling the courts with racist judges and if he gets a second term will probably add another racist to the supreme court. Bloomberg won't do that.

Did you read the article? The author basically said, "He's an old white guy, so what do you expect?" Otherwise, you go about beating Trump with the nominee you got, no matter who it is.

Also, someone dug up an old comment by Bloomberg who seemed to have blamed the crash of 2008 on ending the practice of redlining. If it's genuine, it's as racist and as plain stupid as it gets on here in these hallowed halls. So, I am weary, also of the judges and justices he'd appoint - except, warts and all he'd be better than Trump, which would be my least ringing endorsement.

Blacks have had problems with Bloomberg for a long time, but trump has always been worse. The reality here is that neither of these guys should be running. Nor should Bernie when you consider his record on race is do nothing. All the white candidates but Steyer have problems when it comes to race, but none of them presents the danger to our overall country as trump.

Describe that danger.

Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
I can do whatever the fuck I want- and I'm as sane as you.
Well you really can't make the same equivalence no matter whether you like that being said or not. So when you live in a black dominated culture, get educated by a black dominated education system, learn black government, law, history, philosophy, psychology, sociology, math, and science, and when you are consistently exposed to situations where you are the only white in a social setting with a majority black crowd, or must meet black expectations to even get a job, then you can talk about how blacks don't live as white people.

I had an intact biological family, that prepared me for the world. Everyone worked, and didn’t have baby mommas or baby daddies. I didn’t need to live in a ghetto. I’ve repeated the process. If you didn’t, then get your house in order. Go preach to your own family. Nobody cares about anyone that doesn’t have the sense to care for themselves. It’s enough that my tax money has to go to able bodied losers. I choose to ignore them on my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't need to preach to my family since we all were intact, no baby mommas or baby daddies. And you would have lived in a ghetto if you were black because that's what whites made happen. Your suffers from a severe case of psychosis boy, I don't need to read any more of your delusional tantrums white boy.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

LOL! That's funny as hell coming from a republican.

Yes, it is absolutely true. In virtually every conversation I have with a Democrat, they reference race. It dominates their psyche and their politics. If you don't agree with their policies, it is racist or sexist.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.
Bloomberg has already proven he's a dictator.

Incorrect.

Nope, you see everything through the Prism of Race.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

LOL, you mean like Mini Mike outlawing Breast Feeding in Public? Or outtlawing Big Gulps? Sorrry kid you have no credibility.

Incorrect.

Nope, you see everything through the Prism of Race.
Racist do it all the time

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

Damn you're dumb.

Yes, it is absolutely true. In virtually every conversation I have with a Democrat, they reference race. It dominates their psyche and their politics. If you don't agree with their policies, it is racist or sexist.
No it is not true. And if tats what you get it's because you made a racist comment.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

Damn you're dumb.

No you are. You watch trump use the justice department against anyone that opposes him and you don't think that's a problem.

No it is not true. And if tats what you get it's because you made a racist comment.

Completely false. I can say I don't agree with an Obama policy and I can assure you it will morph in to that I am a racist. Happens every day in this forum. It is an intellectually dishonest way of discussing issues.

Example, locking down the border is a racial issue to Democrats. That is bone-headed.

Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
I can do whatever the fuck I want- and I'm as sane as you.
Well you really can't make the same equivalence no matter whether you like that being said or not. So when you live in a black dominated culture, get educated by a black dominated education system, learn black government, law, history, philosophy, psychology, sociology, math, and science, and when you are consistently exposed to situations where you are the only white in a social setting with a majority black crowd, or must meet black expectations to even get a job, then you can talk about how blacks don't live as white people.

I had an intact biological family, that prepared me for the world. Everyone worked, and didn’t have baby mommas or baby daddies. I didn’t need to live in a ghetto. I’ve repeated the process. If you didn’t, then get your house in order. Go preach to your own family. Nobody cares about anyone that doesn’t have the sense to care for themselves. It’s enough that my tax money has to go to able bodied losers. I choose to ignore them on my time.

Don't need to preach to my family since we all were intact, no baby mommas or baby daddies. And you would have lived in a ghetto if you were black because that's what whites made happen. Your suffers from a severe case of psychosis boy, I don't need to read any more of your delusional tantrums white boy.

No whites affiliated with me, made that happen. You suffer from victim hood. Weak.

I suspect no Black person has ever had to live as a white person. Would that be correct?
______

Hello Augustus T. McCrae!

Imagine a more potentially boring plotline than two aging cowboys deciding to drive a herd of cattle from Texas to Montana.

Possibly the best thing I have ever seen....Lonesome Dove.

uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Forum List

Back