The black police beating of a black man is still white supremacy?

Penelope is demonstrating the current mind-fuck of the demented LEFT.
Anyway, yeah the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have jumped the shark once again with yet another example of cognitive dissonance. Black thug out of control police officers are now white supremacists.
Ain't that special!?!???
:cuckoo:
Sometimes black police beat blacks. You had better check the other camera, I bet they did the same thing to others.

How you like to be yanked out of the drivers seat??????????

The FBI is a group of uberpartisan liberal hacks, toots.

Of course they should be disbanded, as any agency that has lost its mission should be.

The G-men are a far cry today away from the proud investigative agency they were under the tremendous homoamerican lawman, J. E. Hoover.
Could it be Soros money buying terror for causes he supports that kills off the Constitution of the United States of America? Following the money might answer some of the questions raised by FBI's partisan loyalty uber alles. They've been dogging President Trump at the behest of the deep state, and decent Americans are sick of it.

Van Jones with CNN is making the argument. Apparently, the only time race means nothing is when they are police officers

Who knew?

The five men, who have all been fired from the Memphis Police Department, were charged with second-degree murder, aggravated assault, and more. Video footage of the Jan. 7 incident was released on Friday. Nichols died just days after incident.

Jones contended that the black officers could have been influenced by racism.

"In short, racial animus can still be a factor, even when the perpetrators are all Black," he wrote.

"At the end of the day, it is the race of the victim who is brutalized — not the race of the violent cop — that is most relevant in determining whether racial bias is a factor in police violence. It's hard to imagine five cops of any color beating a White person to death under similar circumstances. And it is almost impossible to imagine five Black cops giving a White arrestee the kind of beat-down that Nichols allegedly received," Jones asserted.
I've seen this a few times when listening to the left. Even when 5 black police officers kill a black they still refer to it as racism. The police are racist as a whole, even when it is black officers killing blacks. It all makes perfect sense to them. They believe there are just far too many Uncle Tom's in law enforcement. They won't be happy until we just let all the black criminals run around loose and never arrest them. Or, arrest them and let them out immediately with no bail.

Anyway, yeah the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have jumped the shark once again with yet another example of cognitive dissonance. Black thug out of control police officers are now white supremacists.
Ain't that special!?!???

Doesn't there have to be a mind there, in order for mind-fuck to happen?

The conflict is between the policing community and the community of the policed. Certain neighborhoods and people are policed differently. Of course certain neighborhoods and people treat the police differently too. A vicious cycle.

The conflict is between the policing community and the community of the policed. Certain neighborhoods and people are policed differently. Of course certain neighborhoods and people treat the police differently too. A vicious cycle.

Right.

The police in my community definitely police far differently than those in the closest metro.

That's because my community is clean, quiet, safe and well armed by responsible people.

The only gang graffiti here isn't here for long -- it rolls through town on trains.

If I chose to, I could walk through my town at 3:00AM and never feel threatened.

This is because of the nature of the people who choose to live here.

This is why I choose to live here.

It's all about choices.

Some people make bad ones.

Right.

The police in my community definitely police far differently than those in the closest metro.

That's because my community is clean, quiet, safe and well armed by responsible people.

The only gang graffiti here isn't here for long -- it rolls through town on trains.

If I chose to, I could walk through my town at 3:00AM and never feel threatened.

This is because of the nature of the people who choose to live here.

This is why I choose to live here.

It's all about choices.

Some people make bad ones.

My community doesn't even have a police department and contracts law enforcement to the county Sheriff's office.
The only gunshots you hear are nearby hunters on larger plotd of land.
People aren't meant to live in a large impersonal environment packed like sardines.
I could never live in an urban area ever again.

Just another Black on Black gang killing.

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.
Other gang directed beatings were reportedly found on their phones.

Recordings as proof of carrying out the beating.

Lauren Witzke (@LaurenWitzkeDE)
January 28, 2023

My community doesn't even have a police department and contracts law enforcement to the county Sheriff's office.
The only gunshots you hear are nearby hunters on larger plotd of land.
People aren't meant to live in a large impersonal environment packed like sardines.
I could never live in an urban area ever again.

Ditto.

Pheasant hunting season gets loud but I don't live quite close enough to the range to be bothered by the target shooting when they're outside.

We are covered by the county sheriff's deputies out here in the sticks and the coverage is great -- I see the patrol going by at a quarter past every hour and whenever there's someone in town who does not have any obvious legitimate business here, the sheriff's department alerts the townsfolk on Facebook.

When I have business in the bigger metro near here, all I sense is chaos.

After living in Seattle most of my adult life, until the drug merchants started parking their derelict RV's on my street near the playground and selling their poison to children, and the SPD never doing anything about it, it's a clean and lovely feeling to live here. If one of those derelict RV's ever showed up here in town, all it would take is one call to the phone tree and a half dozen armed townsmen would show up and dispatch them quickly.

Van Jones with CNN is making the argument. Apparently, the only time race means nothing is when they are police officers

Who knew?

The five men, who have all been fired from the Memphis Police Department, were charged with second-degree murder, aggravated assault, and more. Video footage of the Jan. 7 incident was released on Friday. Nichols died just days after incident.

Jones contended that the black officers could have been influenced by racism.

"In short, racial animus can still be a factor, even when the perpetrators are all Black," he wrote.

"At the end of the day, it is the race of the victim who is brutalized — not the race of the violent cop — that is most relevant in determining whether racial bias is a factor in police violence. It's hard to imagine five cops of any color beating a White person to death under similar circumstances. And it is almost impossible to imagine five Black cops giving a White arrestee the kind of beat-down that Nichols allegedly received," Jones asserted.
Hate is hate, and it certainly can be a learned behavior towards the same race. Racism can transcend to the same race, white or black. And police officers are not immune. Just look at the beating that white guy got on the streets in Arizona. It's so bad they wouldn't show it, but I saw it.

How do you fix hate and racism? It has to come from the individual man or woman who is willing to exercise tolerance, compassion, education, and understanding. Many people simply have no interest in going through the trouble. It's much easier to hate and be a racist. There's no work involved in that.

Ain't that special!?!???
White thug police officers are on video doing the same thing.

The FBI is a group of uberpartisan liberal hacks, toots.

Of course they should be disbanded, as any agency that has lost its mission should be.

The G-men are a far cry today away from the proud investigative agency they were under the tremendous homoamerican lawman, J. E. Hoover.
Proof?

Hey STUPID people ... maybe the issue here isn't race? ...

White police officers beat to death white suspects too ... which is why ALL OF US need to stop police brutality ... where it exists ... it only takes a few bad police departments to fill headlines up everyday ...
Thank you! White on white hate and killings go on across the world every day. Does the OP still want to continue with this?

To equate what those BLACK police officers did to white supremacy is completely INSANE is my point.
:rolleyes:
White supremacy is going on everywhere and is here to stay against other whites as well. That fact is evidenced by the mass killing and slaughter of other whites all across the world.

Forum List

Back