The Black Lives Matter Movement is the Enemy of African-Americans

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

The first thing that I have to say is that I am an African-American man living in the Minneapolis area. I have to state this now; otherwise, I would probably be called a racist.

Most people think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots, black-created, black-run organization dedicated to fighting racism. It most certainly is not. The Black Lives Matter movement is the creation of a group of a few very wealthy individuals, non-profit corporations, and the corporate media. (Incidentally, 90% of the U.S. media is controlled by only six corporations.)

The official Black Lives Matter website, BlackLivesMatter.com, states that Black Lives Matter is a global network foundation that is active in the U.S., the U.K., and Canada. A global network!

Who funds Black Lives Matter? It's funded by billionaires George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others. Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization. If these facts alone don't cause you to rethink the whole Black Lives Matter thing, then you just aren't paying attention. Check out the links here and here.

LINK

=====

I expect honest replies to this, no uncle tom crap.

When will blacks realize the democrats are the enemy of blacks, look at who funds programs designed to destabilize blacks peoples lives, they are ALL Democrats.
Lol! An honest reply to this is that this man is an uncle tom. So does he speak for all blacks? If he does so, why? BLM has solicited funds just like any other organization of it's type. They have affiliate chapters independently formed by blacks around the world. When will white republicans shut the fuck up with the gaslighting?

It is clear that BLM hates white people..... but who really gives a fuck if they are racist or not? The pussies and the cowards use “racist” because they can’t defend it.

The worst part is BLM accepts the destruction of communities.
That's why most of the violence has been done by whites who knew people like you would gladly blame it on BLM. BLM has been a multi racial movement from the start. But you racists can't get past the black in it's name.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

The first thing that I have to say is that I am an African-American man living in the Minneapolis area. I have to state this now; otherwise, I would probably be called a racist.

Most people think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots, black-created, black-run organization dedicated to fighting racism. It most certainly is not. The Black Lives Matter movement is the creation of a group of a few very wealthy individuals, non-profit corporations, and the corporate media. (Incidentally, 90% of the U.S. media is controlled by only six corporations.)

The official Black Lives Matter website, BlackLivesMatter.com, states that Black Lives Matter is a global network foundation that is active in the U.S., the U.K., and Canada. A global network!

Who funds Black Lives Matter? It's funded by billionaires George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others. Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization. If these facts alone don't cause you to rethink the whole Black Lives Matter thing, then you just aren't paying attention. Check out the links here and here.

LINK

=====

I expect honest replies to this, no uncle tom crap.

When will blacks realize the democrats are the enemy of blacks, look at who funds programs designed to destabilize blacks peoples lives, they are ALL Democrats.
Lol! An honest reply to this is that this man is an uncle tom. So does he speak for all blacks? If he does so, why? BLM has solicited funds just like any other organization of it's type. They have affiliate chapters independently formed by blacks around the world. When will white republicans shut the fuck up with the gaslighting?

Bwahahahahaha,, there it is folks, Uncle Tom name calling attack, which means you have nothing to say about the article itself. He provided good evidence that BLM are being paid by far leftists democrats.

The article remains unchallenged.

Going to call him Oreo next?

:laugh:

It is clear that BLM hates white people..... but who really gives a fuck if they are racist or not? The pussies and the cowards use “racist” because they can’t defend it.

The worst part is BLM accepts the destruction of communities.
That's why most of the violence has been done by whites who knew people like you would gladly blame it on BLM. BLM has been a multi racial movement from the start. But you racists can't get past the black in it's name.

Most of the violence is done by whites? Not in this era. You call anyone a racist when you cannot validate what lies between your ears with nothing but specious comments. What I can’t get over with BLM is the fact that the “B” is narrowly and conditionally focused solely on Blacks that meet criteria that BLM can benefit from. Hundreds of Blacks will be shot in Chicago over a given weekend and BLM only cares if they were shot by a white police officer. Calling bullshit on BLM is only racist in your eyes.

blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
blacks commit crimes at VERY high rates
blacks graduate at lower rates
and they are complaining about:
COPS
STATUES
FLAGS
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back