• Total voters

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
They did not play the recordings, so it's likely all made up political BS

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't read it, and here's why. Even if this is all true, it changes nothing. Everyone knows that some White people are Racist. Most are not. Some Black people are Racist. Most are not. Some Cops are Racist. Most are not.

Andylusion

Gold Member
Reaction score
Please read this article and then vote. I'd appreciate it if you would indicate why you believe as you do.

Thank you,
-Mariyam

Cops fired over violent, racist talk about Black people: We are going to 'start slaughtering them'
Well yeah, they certainly are now. The left-wing has spewed so much hate, attacked everyone, and screamed at every single person they can.....

Yeah, they created more racists people. Yup, absolutely. How is this surprising? They screamed and attacked everyone non-stop, and now there are more racists hate filled people than ever before.

Did you not see this coming? I did.

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Reaction score

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
‘About 30 minutes later, Piner receives a phone call from Moore, who in the call repeatedly refers to a Black female he arrested a day earlier as a "Negro" and then uses the N-word, the summary says. Moore also refers to a Black magistrate as a "f------ Negro magistrate."’ ibid

Of course they’re racists.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look at some of these responses. Pathetic. Let's stop the white fragility. Nobody has said all whites are racist. The media did not lie. These guys have 100 percent faith in the media when there is a report of black wrongdoing or any claim of such. These men are racists and they were racists long before the protests.

DGS49

Gold Member
Reaction score
So here's the thing: Most "white" men distinguish in their thoughts between (a) Black people who are normal, innocent, law-abiding people who just happen to be "black," and (b) "n*ggers." They are not the same people.

When you see videos of individuals of black African ethnicity looting a Target, or destroying property as a mob, or committing crimes that harm people - usually Black people - those individuals are thought of in Category (b).

The police who are the subject of this action hold no hate in their hearts for Category (a) Black people. Indeed, they spend a large part of their professional lives actively protecting the safety and other interests of Category (a) Black people. Which is why they hate Category (b) Black people; those are the ones who are threatening and harming mainly Category (a) Black people.

So when a Cop or other "white" person says words to the effect that they would like to get rid of all the "n*ggers," they hold no animosity at all for Category (a) Black people and are talking about the criminals and trouble-makers within the Black community.

And if it were not for that odious word - N*ggers - one could say with some confidence that most Category (a) Black people feel pretty much the same way about those whom these Cops would refer to as, "n*ggers."

Would that we had a comparable slanderous word for worthless troublemakers who happen to be "white."

Are these cops "racist"? Not in my view.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So here's the thing: Most "white" men distinguish in their thoughts between (a) Black people who are normal, innocent, law-abiding people who just happen to be "black," and (b) "n*ggers." They are not the same people.

When you see videos of individuals of black African ethnicity looting a Target, or destroying property as a mob, or committing crimes that harm people - usually Black people - those individuals are thought of in Category (b).

The police who are the subject of this action hold no hate in their hearts for Category (a) Black people. Indeed, they spend a large part of their professional lives actively protecting the safety and other interests of Category (a) Black people. Which is why they hate Category (b) Black people; those are the ones who are threatening and harming mainly Category (a) Black people.

So when a Cop or other "white" person says words to the effect that they would like to get rid of all the "n*ggers," they hold no animosity at all for Category (a) Black people and are talking about the criminals and trouble-makers within the Black community.

And if it were not for that odious word - N*ggers - one could say with some confidence that most Category (a) Black people feel pretty much the same way about those whom these Cops would refer to as, "n*ggers."

Would that we had a comparable slanderous word for worthless troublemakers who happen to be "white."

Are these cops "racist"? Not in my view.
And that is racist. Those cops are racists. You don't speak for what black people think white boy. So stop trying. The use of that word by whites is racist. Blacks have the first amendment right to protest. You raggedy scrubs whine if people put no even close to the word gun, but we can get shot for participating in a constitutionally guaranteed act.

So stop the whites from fucking up our protests and understand that there is no category a or b for black people.

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are. If you say particular derogatory things about people of one race it is racist. Had they called them assholes, criminals, or any other negative name that isn’t meant for people because of their race, it would not be racist.

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Please read this article and then vote. I'd appreciate it if you would indicate why you believe as you do.

Thank you,
-Mariyam

Cops fired over violent, racist talk about Black people: We are going to 'start slaughtering them'
Racist. Seems like a no-brainer to me but then again I think just about everyone is racist (except me of course). The problem I see is that we confuse race with culture. I hear about Black gangs, criminals, welfare queens, broken homes, etc. but I don't think that has anything to do with their race. The (admitted few) Blacks I know at work and who live in my neighborhood are culturally just like me and worlds apart from those 'urban' Blacks that make the news.

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score
..blacks are racist also--so what? they said the N word like a lot of blacks do----but blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

DGS49

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope that everyone here has the basic, low-level maturity to recognize that criticizing one Black person is not criticizing "Black people," or that saying one Black criminal is a scoundrel is no insult to any other Black person or to the African American tribe.

But maybe not.

OP
NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam

Gold Member
Reaction score
‘About 30 minutes later, Piner receives a phone call from Moore, who in the call repeatedly refers to a Black female he arrested a day earlier as a "Negro" and then uses the N-word, the summary says. Moore also refers to a Black magistrate as a "f------ Negro magistrate."’ ibid

Of course they’re racists.
Do you have any idea why they would believe they are not? I'm completely baffled but now have a much clearer understanding of why we are not making more progress.

• Thanks

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope that everyone here has the basic, low-level maturity to recognize that criticizing one Black person is not criticizing "Black people," or that saying one Black criminal is a scoundrel is no insult to any other Black person or to the African American tribe.
"We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f------ N-words. I can't wait. God, I can't wait."
Sounds like more than one to me.

OP
NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam

Gold Member
Reaction score
They did not play the recordings, so it's likely all made up political BS
The police chief indicated that they released either the recordings or transcripts thereof along with other items from their personnel file which is normally against policy. That alone tells me how serious this is.

OP
NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam

Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't read it, and here's why. Even if this is all true, it changes nothing. Everyone knows that some White people are Racist. Most are not. Some Black people are Racist. Most are not. Some Cops are Racist. Most are not.
Do you understand the legal implications of racist cops? How about cops who lie to the person investigating them?

• Love

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thank you,
-Mariyam

Racist. Seems like a no-brainer to me but then again I think just about everyone is racist (except me of course). The problem I see is that we confuse race with culture. I hear about Black gangs, criminals, welfare queens, broken homes, etc. but I don't think that has anything to do with their race. The (admitted few) Blacks I know at work and who live in my neighborhood are culturally just like me and worlds apart from those 'urban' Blacks that make the news.
Please look up modern racism then study your post.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List