The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

How come those that claim to be the most "enlightened" are the most arrogant turds I meet?

Let me guess, you are a "Progressive", right? You do not know me, or my beliefs. Yet you insist on things without any evidence, and belittle anything that is not in compliance with your beliefs.

The fact remains idiots like you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc yet you criticise those who give you enlightment about the truth.

There is no God and never has been. You have no evidence of anything other than your delusional faith. You have bern conned and you're a blight on the human race to believe that shit.

Dude be askin' me how God created life, talkin' about theories and such.
Yes, welcome to the world of adulting. Scie tests have to try to answer that question.

You Bible thumpers think you get a pass, because hey, magic is magic, you don't have to explain.

That is why you are ushered to the door and asked to leave, in any serious company.

That is why you are a laughingstock, in the science section.

The fact remains idiots like you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc yet you criticise those who give you enlightment about the truth.

There is no God and never has been. You have no evidence of anything other than your delusional faith. You have bern conned and you're a blight on the human race to believe that shit.
This is the Science and Technology Forum. Take your anti-religion bigotry to the Religion Forum, or the Flame Zone, or better yet shove it up your ass.

Unkotare go ahead and say, "God did it". There is no conflict, there. Just know that you have explained nothing and please stay out of the way of people working to explain the "how". Unless you aim to help them, I guess.

The idea that "God did it" does not conflict with trying to understand the "how".

Last edited:

Dude said "blight on the human race," talkin' beaucoup trash about God and such.

Dude said "blight on the human race," talkin' beaucoup trash about God and such.
There is no God and never has been. You gave no evidence to the contrary. You have never seen heard or interacted with it.
Next you will be threatening I will go to hell while you arrogant pricks believe you will go to some silly heaven shit.
You're going no where like all of us.

You and half of America have been conned and you will not accept it.

I'll go ahead and say what I mean to say when I mean to say it.
Well of course, I am just stating that it does not conflict with science. A scientist would not and should not object, because it is a waste of time to do so. It affects nothing, really.

Last edited:
Ignorant.
How so? This is the science section, you should explain yourself without having to be asked.

To atheists, agonstic or otherwise, your god goes on the same shelf with all the others. Zeus, Shiva, Zoroaster, you name it.

What is your problem with this factual idea? You can't wish it away.

There is no God and never has been. You gave no evidence to the contrary. You have never seen heard or interacted with it.
Next you will be threatening I will go to hell while you arrogant pricks believe you will go to some silly heaven shit.
You're going no where like all of us.

You and half of America have been conned and you will not accept it.
Dude be talkin' about arrogant pricks and such, loads of smack talk. It's a real rumble up in this bitch--furniture flyin', bees a-stingin', dandelions a-dingin'. We even got folks talkin' theories of God and life and such. It's a real brouhaha of a slugfest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back