The Biden Economy Is Falling Apart, Everything, Everywhere, All at Once

If don lemon told you so...it MUST be true!
One has to wonder what manufactured bullshit your propagandists are spending so much time on and not telling you what is happening out here in reality.

us-oil-production.jpg

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

Using the definition of exports minus imports, 2021 was our highest level of energy independence in history.

One has to wonder what manufactured bullshit

Cold hard facts...like we WERE energy independent on bidens first day in office...now we are not.

The southern border was secure...now it is not.

Food and gas prices were HALF of what they are today.

Shall I continue?

Or are you going to provide a link "proving" that food prices have not risen in 2 years?

Food and gas prices were HALF of what they are today.
And your bullshit manufacturers have told you that is Biden's fault, amiright? :lol:

And they never tell you that unemployment is the lowest since 1969, do they.

And your bullshit manufacturers have told you that is Biden's fault, amiright? :lol:

Tell us whose fault it is. And unemployment is low because labor force is low. Tricks with numbers are old news.

People's life savings are been eaten away by the reckless and harmful policies of Xiden and the Demafascist.

Jan 2020, UE was 3.5 percent, today it's 3.6 percent...so not sure how you can say it's the lowest since 1969 unemployment rate - Google Search

We have seen people return to the jobs created under the prior Admin, but Xiden's policies have caused record inflation, and skyrocketing interest rates, so people are worse off, as their saving are being eaten away, and their wages don't go as far as they did prior to the Demafasicst war on the working class.

All intentional.

Biden has systematically destroyed this country in 2 years...Now we will probably be attacked.

With oil drilling destroyed and the SPR drained...we wont be able to defend our country...then all will be lost.
I have a quart of oil I'll loan yous.

but Xiden's policies have caused record inflation,
All set up beginning in 2020 when gas prices fell to 1.78 in May of 2020. One year later the price jump 1.11 to 2.79 per gallon without having a thing to do with the new presidents policies.

Consumer prices increase 5.0 percent for the year ended May 2021. The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 5.0 percent from May 2020 to May 2021. Prices for food advanced 2.2 percent, while prices for energy increased 28.5 percent.

I know I know, Saul Biden......

Our economy is not crashing. That's just idiotic wishful thinking on your part.

Why do you wish America was suffering, sicko?
When the Dems are in power the opposition wants hard times. It's very similar flipped. "I want people to suffer, and the destruction of America, so my party can win next time."

Marquis de Sade quietly smiles in his grave.

All set up beginning in 2020 when gas prices fell to 1.78 in May of 2020. One year later the price jump 1.11 to 2.79 per gallon without having a thing to do with the new presidents policies.

Consumer prices increase 5.0 percent for the year ended May 2021. The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 5.0 percent from May 2020 to May 2021. Prices for food advanced 2.2 percent, while prices for energy increased 28.5 percent.

I know I know, Saul Biden......
haha sure it had nothing to die to the new president who campaigned on destroying the fossil fuel industry hahaha

haha sure it had nothing to die to the new president who campaigned on destroying the fossil fuel industry hahaha
How did what Biden did in 2021 make the price of gas drop to 1.78 in May of 2020? Remember the price in 2019 was 2.89, which if you took the 2 year inflation rate on gas in 2021 the rate is zero. The price rebounded to the 2019 price but the year over year inflation rate on gas was almost 30% and the "Faux Show" aka Neo-GOP, blamed it all on Biden.

About 15 minutes.

Biden day 1:
- Halt all construction on the border wall & let them all in...BANG it was done.

- Stop all oil drilling on public lands...BANG it was done.

- Halt all construction of the keystone pipeline & many other pipelines...BANG it was done.

Then he put pressure on businesses to REQUIRE all be injected with experimental shit or lose their job...BANG it was done. That one took about 20 minutes.

And yet, such decisions will take a long time to actually have a real impact on the country.
Construction on a pipeline that wasn't open at all. So, has it had an impact on the US? Probably not much, but it will have an impact on the future, no oil spills there, perhaps oil will have to go a different way, but it's all about the future. And a future president could start it up again.

How did what Biden did in 2021 make the price of gas drop to 1.78 in May of 2020? Remember the price in 2019 was 2.89, which if you took the 2 year inflation rate on gas in 2021 the rate is zero. The price rebounded to the 2019 price but the year over year inflation rate on gas was almost 30% and the "Faux Show" aka Neo-GOP, blamed it all on Biden.
nothing he didn’t do anything to make gas prices affordable he did the opposite with his war on the middle class and promise to end the fossil fuel industry

Construction on a pipeline that wasn't open at all. So, has it had an impact on the US?

All the investors found out THAT DAY that they have lost MILLIONS because of king bidens dictate.

You don't thunk that had an immediate effect?

Thousands of high paying pipe fitter jobs...poof...gone...THAT DAY.

Thousands of waitress jobs feeding those pipe fitters...POOF...GONE...THAT WEEK.

Then those pipe fitters no longer needed work cloths and boots. All the jobs at caterpillar and US Steel...the list goes on & on. The houses forclosed on for lack of a good job. The schools their children can no longer attend...

Forum List

Back