The Biden Depression

Tax Man
Sure you are.

Guess you didn't like gas at 1.70 a gallon.

I'm sure you didn't like a great economy or jobs all across the country.

And you sure as hell didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years and that's why you voted for a walking, talking incompetent disaster. Congrats.

Dd4OPIdVMAE_C81

New York has officially entered 5 dollars a gallon. Get ready, folks. It's going to be a mess during the holidays. If we thought lockdowns were bad last year. Wait till the next surge in prices.
Oh...oh, no, its simply TRANSITIONAL inflation and high gas prices.....hahahahahahahahahaha!

This economy this winter is going to be hurtful to people on fixed incomes or lower incomes.

It's already here. From this summer till now, the cost of heating oil has gone up 50cents per gallon. Now 50 cents i'm sure doesn't sound bad to a leftist kool aid drinker. But 50cents on 200 gallons is $100 dollars extra and it is still going up.

When are the oblivious Corrupt Joe supporters going to realize we have entered a depression? It's just a matter of time until we start overpaying for everything. Corrupt Joe is the inflator president that already has us panicking about important goods we need being overpriced or not even in shelves at stores. We haven't even entered year 1 yet, and already there is over inflation, wars around us starting, illegals mobbing the border, and witnessing the worst VP in American history.

This Biden Depression has just begun, and we have to buckle up to endure it these next couple of years until Republicans take back the house and senate. But it also proves the point for President Trump to run again.

Technically we're not in a depression, such as the GDP is still growing, which isn't that hard to do considering the crash. Though I will say finance has become a complete fabrication. That said, the misery index doesn't bode well for Xiden & his sidekick The Joker.

Out of purely morbid curiosity:

Do you know what GDP is?

I do I do. It's what leftists pretend is important when it suits the moment, which excludes for example the GDP grew well over 30% Trump's last two qtrs.. It didn't matter because leftists were more concerned how Trump combs his hair and and "he's RACIST"

Repubs are gonna hate it when Joe has more than 3% economic growth for year.

Forum List

Back