The Biden Camp Really Has Gone Too Far

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I thought I saw it all from the Democrats but it seems nothing is past them.

I truly fear for Trump's reelection now as millions pour in to support Biden

from all sorts of questionable and unknown sources as they inundate the

airwaves with Biden ads; it seems ads for Joe are turning up just about

EVERYWHERE now! :surprised1:

RuthJoeInState.jpg

View attachment 392736
You ain't seen nothing yet

While I disagree with your take on it, at least you are acknowledging that millions agree that Trump has to go. I suspect Hillary's 2 million more won't be anywhere close to as many more as Biden gets.

While I disagree with your take on it, at least you are acknowledging that millions agree that Trump has to go. I suspect Hillary's 2 million more won't be anywhere close to as many more as Biden gets.
Why, why does Trump need to go??? What is it, exactly that makes him so totally hated, while a proven traitor, and prolific criminal suffering from dementia totally controlled by the most murderous political ideology in human history, is so excellent???

View attachment 392736
It gets worse. Be afraid. Be very afraid!!

Why, why does Trump need to go??? What is it, exactly that makes him so totally hated, while a proven traitor, and prolific criminal suffering from dementia totally controlled by the most murderous political ideology in human history, is so excellent???

It's called mental illness. They hated Trump long before he ran because he refused to drink the KoolAide and dared make public Obumma's own claim that he was born in Kenya! And Donald represents everything the Left is working against:

Trump wants cheap energy / the Left want it so costly you can barely afford to use any.

Trump wants plentiful, available resources / the Left want resources locked down tight and restricted.

Trump wants American autonomy and prosperity/production to explode / the Left want to hold America down, sit on it, equalize it in balance with the weaker nations as the cause of pollution and everything else they fear.

Trump sees Americans as the golden calf in the Shining City on the Hill / the Left see America as the cause of all their problems that needs bottled up.

Trump needs to go. What seems to be the problem?

No Trump needs to stay and shall. Idiots like you are the only problem we have. If we could throw a switch and dump all you losers and all your progressive garbage holding this nation down tonight, this country would EXPLODE into a superpower overnight with prosperity, joy and happiness the likes of which this world has never seen!

New Topics

Forum List

Back