The Biden Administration is Making America Great Again!

Keep posting......you're a laugh riot!! ...
I never fail to elicit the braying of Trump butt barnacles by posting empirical data from a broad range of sources. E.g., when I cite a compilation of public surveys by FiveThirtyEight or RealClearPolitics and reality offends their fanaticism, they spew ad hominens aplenty.

Many are on a restricted diet of ideological pabulum dished out by OANN and Newsmax, and their inability to contrive alternative numbers to support their blind faith inevitably induces a mindless hysteria.

All they can do is lash out mindlessly, e.g.:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

TRUMP GOONS UPSET BY DEMOCRACY

They are driven by emotion, not reason, and are very pissy people. Apparently, they can't control themselves.

n 2016, Donald Trump recruited voters with the highest levels of animosity toward African Americans, assembling a “schadenfreude” electorate — voters who take pleasure in making the opposition suffer — that continues to dominate the Republican Party, even in the aftermath of the Trump presidency.
With all his histrionics and theatrics, Trump brought the dark side of American politics to the fore: the alienated, the distrustful, voters willing to sacrifice democracy for a return to white hegemony. The segregationist segment of the electorate has been a permanent fixture of American politics, shifting between the two major parties. …

Last edited:
Exactly like a deluded Trumper. Thinking their guy is great when all the evidence proves otherwise.
You may deem Biden "great", of course.

I merely cite sources of empirical data, the preponderance of which shows concurrence in his being a vast improvement over the Former Guy, but far from "great" as you aver.
He’s not a vast improvement. He is no improvement at all. On the major issues, he’s no different from Don. How is it you can’t see this?

I guess if you consider tweeting and buffoonish behavior major issues, than yeah Joe’s better.

Only in the convoluted world of these stupid uneducated Moon Bats is the increased cost of energy, runaway inflation, racial division, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, increased taxes, bloated government spending and giving away the store to foreign interest "making America great again".

He’s not a vast improvement. He is no improvement at all. On the major issues, he’s no different from Don. How is it you can’t see this?

I guess if you consider tweeting and buffoonish behavior major issues, than yeah Joe’s better.
Your personal opinion is noted for what it is worth.

I merely cite the preponderance of public surveys of the American People, and invite the citing of any credible alternative compilations.

schmidlap
Ignore them. They are still sulking in the barn hoping for a return of their dear leader. After all the doomsday and Armageddon predictions, strangely enough it never happened.
No Chinese takeovers, no Russian invasions. Nothing. Just good stable government.

Your personal opinion is noted for what it is worth.

I merely cite the preponderance of public surveys of the American People, and invite the citing of any credible alternative compilations.
Public surveys!!! WTF…LMFAO. Public surveys aren’t evidence of anything.

They are evidence of public opinion, and when there is overwhelming concurrence, those alienated from the majority of Americans rail against them because they have no credible empirical data to contradict them. Thus, their emotional response to them.

They are evidence of public opinion, and when there is overwhelming concurrence, those alienated from the majority of Americans rail against them because they have no credible empirical data to contradict them. Thus, their emotional response to them.
You’re no different from a Trumper, but don’t know it.

You can rave, fart, and dance the hoochie koochie, but you've yet to offer any credible, objective, empirical data that conflicts with all that I have accurately cited.

I'm really not interested in your personal, emotional, notions.

You can rave, fart, and dance the hoochie koochie, but you've yet to offer any credible, objective, empirical data that conflicts with all that I have accurately cited.

Polls and surveys aren't credible, objective, empirical data.....They're propaganda and you are a bloody cultist, with a bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

Lol. You’re the one promoting personal and emotional notions. Not me.

You are very upset by the consensus of public surveys, and by not being able to contrive anything to refute them.

Perhaps, your Giuliani might pose as a pollster now that he has been barred from practicing law, and claim that the Cry Baby Sore Loser has "Landslide!" support across America, and you can do a little dance to celebrate.

Your need to pretend that independent surveys are reflective of all those organizations' emotions is rather desperate.

You are upset by them because they do not comport with your personal notions.

Is this thread a joke? Biden is using Trump's vaccine and riding his economy. We're all just praying Biden doesn't F things up to much before the next election.

You are very upset by the consensus of public surveys, and by not being able to contrive anything to refute them.

Perhaps, your Giuliani might pose as a pollster now that he has been barred from practicing law, and claim that the Cry Baby Sore Loser has "Landslide!" support across America, and you can do a little dance to celebrate.
I'm not upset and you're still a cultist dope, with a bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

BTW, neither Trump nor Giuliani are the topic here, drip.

EO.jpg

Your need to pretend that independent surveys are reflective of all those organizations' emotions is rather desperate.

You are upset by them because they do not comport with your personal notions.
I live in reality. You live in a fantasy world, just like Trumpers.

I'm not upset and you're still a cultist dope, with a bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

BTW, neither Trump nor Giuliani are the topic here, drip.
You get in a tizzy and lash out with your silly, personal nonsense because you cannot find any empirical data that does not confirm the relative unpopularity of your Cry Baby Sore Loser.

Biden was elected with 51.33% of the popular vote, entirely consistent with the Loser's unpopularity throughout his four years, and most Americans still approve of Biden by every reliable metric. That does not reflect your adoration of the Loser, so you become very tetchy.

Obviously, this is a satire post. ... :lol: :lol:
Obviously, some are upset by the United States doing so well as indicated by the empirical data.

I suspect they are the cultists that America rejected, causing them to attack our Congress.
They not only hate losing, they also have their propagandists wailing away 24/7. I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.
I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.
which party are you talking about?....
I'm discussing the Trumpsters in this context. I assumed that was obvious.
i view both parties as being nasty and hateful.....so i needed some clarification....

Forum List

Back