The best wireless mouse

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
dims

Logitech sweeps the field.

Exactly what I have, along with a Logitech wireless keyboard.

After researching 42 wireless mice and testing 14, we found that the Logitech M720 Triathlon Multi-Device Wireless Mouse is the best wireless mouse for most people because it is more comfortable to use than nearly every other mouse we tested, connects easily via a USB dongle or Bluetooth, and tracks well on most surfaces.

The article then gives a very good series of things to look for when looking for a mouse.

Comfort

Connection

Battery life

Buttons

Useful software

Sensor

I’m very pleased with my simple – and inexpensive - Model M215. It meets my needs and I can’t begin to remember how often I’ve had to change the batteries. And, if I remember correctly, it came with the K330 Logitech wireless keyboard I bought at OfficeMax.

More of this @ The best wireless mouse

Logitechs are nice, but I found it curious they didn't list all brands they compared. Just an ad for Logictech. Personally, I find a Trackball better than a mouse, mine starts with a K but I forget the name I wore it off. But I also use an Apple wireless mouse and trackpad. They work great.

Logitechs are nice, but I found it curious they didn't list all brands they compared. Just an ad for Logictech. Personally, I find a Trackball better than a mouse, mine starts with a K but I forget the name I wore it off. But I also use an Apple wireless mouse and trackpad. They work great.
Listing all Logitechs is suspicious at best though the do mention a few others they supposedly tested........
Logitech does tend to dominate the market but they're not always the best. A quick search shows that most agree the Logitech MX Master 2S is the best but the remaining selections are all over the place. I'm using a Perixx upright ergonomic mouse, not the best but I can't see spending $50 to $100 friggin' bucks for a mouse.......

Forum List

Back