The best thing libertarians can do right now is support Republicans

Well, you have confirmation bias. So of course you don't.

I do agree that Republican is closer to libertarian than Democrat. Democrats are the antithesis of libertarian, you're authoritarian leftists.

No, here's the problem. Back in 1980, the Libertarians were considered a JOKE by Republicans. Then the Koch Brothers dumped a lot of money into the system to get their silly ideas into Republican thinking. It's really nothing more complex than that. Whenever you guys talk about "Liberty" and "Freedom", you mean the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us, because "Freedom". I've had all the freedom I can stand for one lifetime.

I know you don't know how to capitalize, so you won't understand what I said. But it's too much work to explain it to you and pointless anyway since you obviously went to government schools. So, you'll have to just not understand it

I understand it perfectly... you let the Koch Brothers do your thinking for you.

That said, sorry, I want protection from your greed and selfishness. If that means more government, so be it.

Whenever you guys talk about "Liberty" and "Freedom", you mean the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us, because "Freedom". I've had all the freedom I can stand for one lifetime

Yes, now instead of free-dom you want free-shit.

I've seen your list of all the things that government can give to you

Uh, guy, most Americans want that free shit.

I would love the EVERY Republican to run on, "We are going to end Social Security and Medicare and Unemployment Insurance the MINUTE we get into office."

Please, please, please fucking run on that. Openly. Not quietly trying to cut it in a back room, make it your policy.

See how well you do.

Libertarians always support Republicans
What does that tell you???

Dems are the party of authoritarianism. The party of communist shits. American Bolshevists.

As long as the Libertarian party remains a clown party, we are stuck with the dog shit that comes out of the republican party.

Libertarians believe......I got mine, Fuk everyone else
Republicans believe the same

Liberals and Democrats believe.... he/she doesn’t have as much. Here, take some of his, not mine.

Uh, guy, most Americans want that free shit.

I would love the EVERY Republican to run on, "We are going to end Social Security and Medicare and Unemployment Insurance the MINUTE we get into office."

Please, please, please fucking run on that. Openly. Not quietly trying to cut it in a back room, make it your policy.

See how well you do.

Sure, most people want free shit. But people should have the personal values not to rob people to get it. Unfortunately, Democrats don't have that value.

Republicans don't want to end social security or medicare. It's one of the self deluded lies you keep telling. I argue with Republicans about it all the time. They keep claiming there is a "trust fund they paid into." There isn't and they didn't. They were taxed and the money was spent as it came in like the rest of their taxes

Sure, most people want free shit. But people should have the personal values not to rob people to get it. Unfortunately, Democrats don't have that value.

Ho-hum.... how dare the people steal back through taxes what the wealthy stole through manipulating the system with their wealth.

I support a social safety net because it's the decent thing to do. Conservatism and Libertarianism are just excuses for selfishness.

Republicans don't want to end social security or medicare. It's one of the self deluded lies you keep telling. I argue with Republicans about it all the time. They keep claiming there is a "trust fund they paid into." There isn't and they didn't. They were taxed and the money was spent as it came in like the rest of their taxes

Rank and file Republicans don't want to... but seriously, you guys need to run on that. You should run on the "Let Granny Starve, Daddy Warbucks needs that Dressage Horsie". Seriously, totally run on that.

Ho-hum.... how dare the people steal back through taxes what the wealthy stole through manipulating the system with their wealth.

I support a social safety net because it's the decent thing to do. Conservatism and Libertarianism are just excuses for selfishness.

Rank and file Republicans don't want to... but seriously, you guys need to run on that. You should run on the "Let Granny Starve, Daddy Warbucks needs that Dressage Horsie". Seriously, totally run on that.

The rich this, the rich that, blah blah. Thanks Karl.

And no Republican politicians are in favor of ending Social Security or Medicare either. So the rank and file isn't for it, the politicians aren't for it, but the party is still for it. More of your stupid crap

And no Republican politicians are in favor of ending Social Security or Medicare either. So the rank and file isn't for it, the politicians aren't for it, but the party is still for it. More of your stupid crap

They won't openly say it, but we all remember all the shit Paul Ryan tried, or Bush trying to turn Social Security over to Wall Street in 2006 (We dodged a bullet on that one.)

They won't openly say it, but we all remember all the shit Paul Ryan tried, or Bush trying to turn Social Security over to Wall Street in 2006 (We dodged a bullet on that one.)

One of the more bizarre, sheep attitudes Democrats have. You actually want to be totally dependent on government for your care and feeding rather than have your own actual assets. Always the risk you'll end up having to pay your own bills, huh?

One of the more bizarre, sheep attitudes Democrats have. You actually want to be totally dependent on government for your care and feeding rather than have your own actual assets. Always the risk you'll end up having to pay your own bills, huh?

Again, guy, you should run on eliminating all these Entitlement programs. Seriously, I think that will go very well for you.

For the record. I've been working since I was 16. I've paid my own bills most of my life. I know there IS going to be a point where I won't be able to work anymore if I'm blessed to live long enough. SO, yes, I want government programs rather than letting the One Percent figure out new ways to cheat me.

Again, guy, you should run on eliminating all these Entitlement programs. Seriously, I think that will go very well for you.

For the record. I've been working since I was 16. I've paid my own bills most of my life. I know there IS going to be a point where I won't be able to work anymore if I'm blessed to live long enough. SO, yes, I want government programs rather than letting the One Percent figure out new ways to cheat me.

This is how retarded you are. You say libertarians are Republicans. Then when I say something that disagrees with Republicans, you say see, Republicans want that because you do and you're a Republican!

You really are not bright

They want every goddamned thing controlled by government. Daddy issues or something.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
This is how retarded you are. You say libertarians are Republicans. Then when I say something that disagrees with Republicans, you say see, Republicans want that because you do and you're a Republican!

You really are not bright

You're just babbling now, bud.

Libertarians are just victims of Adult Defiance Disorder.

I still disagree with the OP. Libertarians need to more stingy with their votes and refuse to support either party unless that actually protect liberty. Currently, both parties do the opposite.

That for the past 20 years, libertarians have been hardcore Republicans who want to smoke dope.

And when push comes to shove, most of them support fascism. That is, the Republicans. Most libertarians care nothing about liberty. Like the rest of the Republicans, they only care about power.

Dems are the party of authoritarianism. The party of communist shits. American Bolshevists.

MOOOOOOMMMY! COMMMMIEEESS! WAAAAAH!

The Republican party isn't even pretending to have policies any more. They're just a corrupt cartel, trying to keep power through fear and fascism.

Enjoy losing come November. We're going to enjoy laughing at you. The dishonesty and disgusting behavior of the Trump cultists will be a big reason for the Democratic landslide, because the moral majority is repulsed by the actions of the Trump cultists.

That for the past 20 years, libertarians have been hardcore Republicans who want to smoke dope.

And when push comes to shove, most of them support fascism. That is, the Republicans. Most libertarians care nothing about liberty. Like the rest of the Republicans, they only care about power.

MOOOOOOMMMY! COMMMMIEEESS! WAAAAAH!

The Republican party isn't even pretending to have policies any more. They're just a corrupt cartel, trying to keep power through fear and fascism.

Enjoy losing come November. We're going to enjoy laughing at you. The dishonesty and disgusting behavior of the Trump cultists will be a big reason for the Democratic landslide, because the moral majority is repulsed by the actions of the Trump cultists.
Dope is mostly legal now...enjoy...but the left will lose some vote enthusiasm because of it.....

Forum List

Back