"The Best Palestinian...is Either Dead or Gone"

More lies. LOL
you ll believe anything the biased media sells you.
Why do you continue believing a pathological liar and life-long con man?
DT_Liar.JPG

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

"In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era disease security programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea.

"Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later.

"But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS.

"And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated."

More lies. LOL
you ll believe anything the biased media sells you.
Why do you continue believing a pathological liar and life-long con man?
DT_Liar.JPG

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

"In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era disease security programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea.

"Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later.

"But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS.

"And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated."
Yep. Mars is invading. You’re so gullible.

and Palestine just can not be fixed as place where Jews and Jewish- Greek- Roman arab - speaking Muslims live side by side peacefully "
While I agree Palestine was the wrong choice for Zionist colonization, I don't think another round of ethnic cleansing will solve today's problems.

I suspect the Jews of Israel will be forced to choose between a Jewish state or a democratic state, and if they pick the former, the world will respond the same way it did with White South Africa.
220px-Boycott_-_Contaminated_with_apartheid_-_South_African_goods.jpg

Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act - Wikipedia

and Palestine just can not be fixed as place where Jews and Jewish- Greek- Roman arab - speaking Muslims live side by side peacefully "
While I agree Palestine was the wrong choice for Zionist colonization, I don't think another round of ethnic cleansing will solve today's problems.

I suspect the Jews of Israel will be forced to choose between a Jewish state or a democratic state, and if they pick the former, the world will respond the same way it did with White South Africa.

Nah.

It does and I ll be there soon. Want to come along? I ll send you back to Gaza
Thanks for the generous offer.
I prefer civilization.
Be sure to sacrifice a goat for Bibi.

Goats Are Rescued On Their Way To Being Sacrificed In Jerusalem

"For the last 10 years, on the eve of Passover, the Federman family has loaded a young male goat into their car and driven from their farm in a West Bank Jewish community to the Old City of Jerusalem, where they hoped to slaughter the animal in the ritual sacrifice prescribed in the Bible."

It does and I ll be there soon. Want to come along? I ll send you back to Gaza
Thanks for the generous offer.
I prefer civilization.
Be sure to sacrifice a goat for Bibi.

Goats Are Rescued On Their Way To Being Sacrificed In Jerusalem

"For the last 10 years, on the eve of Passover, the Federman family has loaded a young male goat into their car and driven from their farm in a West Bank Jewish community to the Old City of Jerusalem, where they hoped to slaughter the animal in the ritual sacrifice prescribed in the Bible."
Wow one family? Let’s vilify all the Jews because of one family. LOL

I'm not gullible enough to vote for Trump or Clinton.
How about you?

Trump administration budget cuts could become a major problem as coronavirus spreads

"The Trump administration recently requested $2.5 billion in emergency funds to prepare the U.S. for a possible widespread outbreak of coronavirus.

"Critics, though, are pointing out that money might not be necessary if the administration hadn’t spent the past two years largely dismantling government units that were designed to protect against pandemics.

"The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded."

Nah.
Nation-State.jpg

https://www.jewishpostandnews.ca/is...w-raises-questions-over-the-country-s-purpose

Let's see here -- the city called Jerusalem is what kind of name? is it a Norwegian name? A Japanese name? A Russian name? Anybody? Anybody? Ferris?

A person would have to be MONUMENTALLY stupid to think that the group of people who gave a city its name millenia ago are somehow "colonists".

How about you?

Trump administration budget cuts could become a major problem as coronavirus spreads

"The Trump administration recently requested $2.5 billion in emergency funds to prepare the U.S. for a possible widespread outbreak of coronavirus.

"Critics, though, are pointing out that money might not be necessary if the administration hadn’t spent the past two years largely dismantling government units that were designed to protect against pandemics.

"The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded."
Did not read your cut and paste. Thanks for wasting your time.

How about you?

06c4396fc938a2324575da143d9a2f26.jpg

Let's see here -- the city called Jerusalem is what kind of name? is it a Norwegian name? A Japanese name? A Russian name? Anybody? Anybody? Ferris?
Egyptian maybe?

Jerusalem - Wikipedia

"Jerusalem was named as Urusalim on ancient Egyptian tablets, probably meaning 'City of Shalem after a Canaanite deity, during the Canaanite period (14th century BCE)."

How about you?

06c4396fc938a2324575da143d9a2f26.jpg
Taking advantage of a tax code is whose fault? Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Egyptian maybe?

Jerusalem - Wikipedia

"Jerusalem was named as Urusalim on ancient Egyptian tablets, probably meaning 'City of Shalem after a Canaanite deity, during the Canaanite period (14th century BCE)."

Only makes sense in Hebrew,
the language Canaanites spoke.

How its called in foreign languages, and what others allege it means is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back