The Best Movie explaining Noah's Flood to date!

Shouldn't this be in the Sky Fairy section?
Yes, this does not belong in the science section. Nipples here likes to troll the science section and mock science (on his quantum mechanical device), then head over to the religion section and report people for mocking religion.

Shouldn't this be in the Sky Fairy section?
Yes, this does not belong in the science section. Nipples here likes to troll the science section and mock science (on his quantum mechanical device), then head over to the religion section and report people for mocking religion.
Yes, it most certainly does belong here. In fact it makes more logical and scientific sense than what you believe to be fact... You think you own science and that only those that believe as you are scientific. You are a very selfish individual. I never report people for their opinions. I do, however, sometimes report people who cannot express themselves except with four letter french terms. So much for "modern mature scientific terminology."

By-the-way, I assume (maybe I shouldn't) that even you would laugh if the "quantum mechanical device" presumed that it evolved and was not manufactured.

Last edited:
In fact it makes more logical and scientific sense than what you believe to be fact...
Apparently is does not, per the global community of the following sciences:

Physics
Geology
Chemistry
Biology
Oceanography
Paleontology
Meteorology

So you can try to make it about me, but all of your work still lies ahead of you.
You think you own science
Well that just makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, I could see you trying to say, "Science owns (me)", though even that is kind of dumb. But what you said there is just gibberish.

Forum List

Back