The Best Christmas Gift We Can Give - 12/25/2014

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
There are still 2 more days left before Christmas arrives. The best Christmas gift anyone could possibly give someone is their freedom. People all over the world are suffering right this very second under the bondage of slavery. Are you free? Then get on your cell phones, your computer emails, pull out your stationary and contact these major companies that are financing slavery throughout the world by the products they are buying from CP Foods.

Together we can make a difference. Pass this link on to your friends and family and ask them to help someone gain their freedom today! Blessed are the Merciful. Make this someone else's best Christmas ever. Make your voices heard and speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves.

The tragic life of slaves around the World US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This link has the contact email for CP Foods. Please use it and pass it on to as many people as you have on your email list. This story should go viral!

CP Foods

How to contact their Customers!

These people are financing Slave Labor:

Walmart s Contact Information

Contact Us - Tesco.com

Contact Us - Morrisons

Contact Us <--------------That is Costco! Don't forget to contact them.

FIS - Suppliers - Company Details <------------That is the contact info for Carrefour!

Last edited:
No thanks...I think I'll pass

It is written:

Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.
Proverbs 21:13

Keep it in mind.

The problem with that is...the poor many times live better than I live. And my taxes supplyeth my fair share of their needed sustenance. And their cries of racism at every turn has a way of healing my stoppeth up ears.

Keep that in mind.

I'm always hesitant to "help" the poor in foreign countries. We "helped" child laborers who worked for Nike and that didn't work out very well.

Forum List

Back