The Benedict Option

As long as embracing an ancient xtian life doesn't involve some of the ancient xtian practices, vis-a-vis the Jews, I say go for it.

View attachment 449437
Since we were founded a CHRISTian (not xian) nation, and everyone wants to colonize this nation with their own religions, there is NOTHING WRONG with Christian's doing the same since that is the original order anyway.
Kind of depends how you treat those who are not part of the in group.

I love triggered God Haters. I mean I love seeing them triggered
They can have their religion in whatever church or synagogue it is, whether the rest of us agree with it or not, but please don't organize a religious-community based small-town local municipal county government on a crippling property and business occupations tax rate, with a mental health jurisdiction in every locality across America.

Kind of depends how you treat those who are not part of the in group.
They attend a certain church or synagogue, are members of a certain religiously affiliated in-group of questionable faith irrelevant to their business dealings. Then they form a totalitarian government in every small town and local municipality or district.

It goes something like forming Christian centric communities in small towns across America,
How about we throw those fucking vice lord churchs and synagogues out of city hall? Isn't it about time to separate the church from the state and throw out those stupid laws respecting an establishment of religion? You don't even know how much I hate small-town Republicrats and RINOs.

That's a very strong opinion, and an appreciated one. How then do we take back our communities at the local level when grass roots evil has slithered its way into all local institutions? Armed to the teeth and all out of bubble gum?
What does “take back” mean exactly?

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in the land continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other inhabitants. While everyone shall sit safely under his own vine and fig-tree and there shall be none to make him afraid."

George Washington - 1790
I consider myself the "stock of Abraham" too. I am Joseph, your brother.

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in the land continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other inhabitants. While everyone shall sit safely under his own vine and fig-tree and there shall be none to make him afraid."

George Washington - 1790

My brother lives in Detroit.

George Washington - 1790

My brother lives in Detroit.
I live 50 miles outside of African Detroit

As long as embracing an ancient xtian life doesn't involve some of the ancient xtian practices, vis-a-vis the Jews, I say go for it.

View attachment 449437
Since we were founded a CHRISTian (not xian) nation, and everyone wants to colonize this nation with their own religions, there is NOTHING WRONG with Christian's doing the same since that is the original order anyway.

The U.S. was not founded as a "Christian nation," and "the Founders" actually said this in the Constitution. There cannot be any such thing as a "Christian nation." All religious beliefs are held by individuals, and in this country people are free to choose their own beliefs, regardless of whether they are Christian or not.

Moreover, all the original colonies that formed the nascent U.S. were populated by different Christian sects that fought among themselves in a very nasty way, even resulting in beatings, banishments, and the hanging of Quakers on Boston Common. The history of Christianity shows that Christians can't agree on whether it's raining. Even among known denominations, like the Baptists, there are terrible splits. The Baptist ministers who are in politics don't seem to get along with each other very well, for example.

Forum List

Back