The Beginning of the End of American Democracy

This is a Republican primary, dumb ass. What the hell do you care which Republican wins?
I know exactly what it is asshole. And if republicans can do this in their own primary, think about what happens if they lose to a democrat.

Idiot.

This was a small district that had complaints about defective voting machines and a winning vote margin of about 100 votes. This thread is another example of a Democrat Nothing burger.
No, it's not. The big nothing burger is republicans whining about voter fraud.

Now that democracy has ended I think is safe to assume you will stop bothering to vote.
Nah. Blacks actually had to earn our right to vote. It wasn't a handout like whites have gotten.

So I will vote and I will use my first amendment rights.

I agree, we have that problem too in the UK. The Left tried to overthrow the Brexit referendum, and the Left in Scotland keep trying to overthrow the Independence referendum.
The brexit referendum was not voted on by the majority of citizens. Something like 30 percent did not even vote. So just like America a right wing minority has conflated themselves as representing all of the UK.

America is not a democracy so how can it be over? And great let it die in your racist mind.
I know what America is and playing semantics doesn't change it. I laugh when one of you racists call me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The brexit referendum was not voted on by the majority of citizens. Something like 30 percent did not even vote. So just like America a right wing minority has conflated themselves as representing all of the UK.
Well no, everyone over voting age has the Right to vote. If they wish to vote or not, that's entirely up to them. They've always said, if you don't vote and didn't like the result, then shut up. The Brexit vote was purely an exercise to gauge public opinion, it's just that the government decided to implement the result. That triggered the Lefties, and as they're undemocratic, they're forever and a day known as the Remoaners, because they've done nothing but fucking whine and tried and try to reverse the result ever since.

Republicans have begun overturning elections.

SC Republican Party to hear appeal after Greenville County GOP votes to overturn election results​

The South Carolina Republican Party will meet Thursday to decide whether or not a Greenville County election should be overturned.

Greenville County Council District 17
© WYFF 4Greenville County Council District 17
It comes after the Greenville County Republican Party voted last week to overturn the results of the June Primary for Greenville County Council District 17, which longtime councilman Joe Dill lost by 132 votes to challenger Joey Russo.

They're talking about a primary. Not an election.

Republicans have begun overturning elections.

SC Republican Party to hear appeal after Greenville County GOP votes to overturn election results​

The South Carolina Republican Party will meet Thursday to decide whether or not a Greenville County election should be overturned.

Greenville County Council District 17
© WYFF 4Greenville County Council District 17
It comes after the Greenville County Republican Party voted last week to overturn the results of the June Primary for Greenville County Council District 17, which longtime councilman Joe Dill lost by 132 votes to challenger Joey Russo.

Democracy in this country was destroyed in 2020 when the Democrats stole the Presidential election with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested balloted counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not the voter that determines the winner but the people that count the votes. In 2020 the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department was counting the votes and the American Democracy was stolen.

Forum List

Back