The beginning of the end for Trump and Co.

Dude, they still get their data FROM CHINA.
No, they don’t. They get it from multiple sources.
Pretty typical to discredit what you don’t want to believe.
I guess when trump releases HIS numbers, they will be 100% accurate...according to you. LOL

How does someone outside China get data from inside China if the government doesn't want that information released?

Trump has far less control over the numbers than you think, because the reporting is done at the State level, and can be compiled by multiple sources, including the federal government.

I guess when trump releases HIS numbers, they will be 100% accurate...according to you. LOL

How does someone outside China get data from inside China if the government doesn't want that information released?

Trump has far less control over the numbers than you think, because the reporting is done at the State level, and can be compiled by multiple sources, including the federal government.
Tell you what. Produce what you think are the ‘actual’ numbers with sources.

The Communist Democrats are absolutely pathetic and getting worse in the lead up to the November 3rd Elections

df8d75ec91198a6d0f9a69ac812bc009.jpg

Tell you what. Produce what you think are the ‘actual’ numbers with sources.

My whole point is you will never get the "actual numbers" out of China because you can't trust a totalitarian government to tell the truth. Any numbers from China are pointless.

My whole point is you will never get the "actual numbers" out of China because you can't trust a totalitarian government to tell the truth. Any numbers from China are pointless.
So lets see your numbers with sources.

I wasn't the one making a comparison using crappy China data, you were. Again, I am saying you can't trust ANY data on China for cases or fatalities.

I wasn't the one making a comparison using crappy China data, you were. Again, I am saying you can't trust ANY data on China for cases or fatalities.
Oh, I see. The numbers I use are wrong but the nonexistent numbers you use are totally accurate.

I am not trying to use the numbers you are, I am saying any comparison you try to make using numbers on China cases is worthless.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow
You apparently haven't noticed, the impeached president is not bound by any law on the books here in the U,S, So, he has many avenues open to suspend the November elections, indefinitely, dismiss the official election results entirely, use the BLM violence spreading throughout the country to declare a national emergency, and then take one of the two previous actions, proclaim he is president-for-life and with his Gestapo deployed in many cities in Blue States, recruit from local police forces officers eager to join his murderous secret police to protect his constitutionally illegal regime, etc. etc. etc.

The impeached president trump will not go gentle into that good night.

Dystopia is just over the horizon, what we are facing is the total destruction of the longest democracy to have ever existed. And so many can't see who or what Donald Trump is, and would become if he is reelected when over Three Million Voters reject him.

I am not trying to use the numbers you are, I am saying any comparison you try to make using numbers on China cases is worthless.
Prove the numbers wrong.
I’m not going to take your word for just because you hate China.
Put up or shut up.

You can't prove the numbers right or wrong, because you can't trust the source, i.e. a totalitarian government with no checks or free press to provide any counter information.

I am telling you your comparison is invalid, not giving another comparison.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow
Let's not get complacent. Trump could cheat.
Trump doesn't need to cheat, only democrats do.

It’s pretty even the race with “Hidden Biden” up only a few points
If B wins , then your life and safety will be in jeopardy ! White history will be erased . You won’t be safe in this new America
I say T has a good 40-45 percent shot
He will get rid of the suburbs.

Trump led the world in covid 19 response.
Now we lead the world in cases and deaths from Covid-19.
Hows that for leadership.

Well dumbass. There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country. Only an idiot like you would blame Trump.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a Trump hater. Never mind.

You sure are a whiny little shit.
You are pretty clueless about the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back