The beginning of the end for Trump and Co.

More wishful thinking by Communist Democrats

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-30583680.png

I am telling you your comparison is invalid, not giving another comparison.
Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

The Chinese government will lie.

That's my proof.

/thread.
That would be known as an opinion.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?
How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

Is that how far the American left has fallen? Siding with Chinese oligarchs?
You are in deep denial.

Lol, keep ignoring your own side's ass-licking of the Chicomms.
You are delusional.

Best you got slime licker?
Just the truth, as your response shows.

Nope, your posts and responses bring nothing to the discussion except TDS twat-waddle blathering.
Whatever. Your opinion means nothing.

right back at ya, weasel-teats.
My, are you childish. And I suppose you think people will attempt to have an intelligent conversation with you.

I reserve my well constructed response for those who deserve it, you don't

You get scorn, insults, and derision, twat-waddle.
You prove how childish you are when someone disagrees with you. I get it.

Start a thread in the CDZ and call me out, bitch.

Lets see who can keep it civil longer.
Well for one, I don’t take orders unless I get paid.
It is a well known fact that trump supporters can’t act in a civil manner, and I wouldn’t want to humiliate you.

Figures you are a fucking coward that can't back your shit up when the rules call for it.

Slink away you pussy poseur hack.

Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?
How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

Nope, your posts and responses bring nothing to the discussion except TDS twat-waddle blathering.

My, are you childish. And I suppose you think people will attempt to have an intelligent conversation with you.

No I treat no talent ass clown losers like you how you deserve to be treated. You bring nothing but bullshit to the discussion, and deserve nothing but the scorn you get.

It is a well known fact that trump supporters can’t act in a civil manner, and I wouldn’t want to humiliate you.

Figures you are a fucking coward that can't back your shit up when the rules call for it.

Looks like I won. :p:D

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

No I treat no talent ass clown losers like you how you deserve to be treated. You bring nothing but bullshit to the discussion, and deserve nothing but the scorn you get.
There you go again, with nothing intelligent to say.

Looks like I won. :p:D

Only in your addled wibble mind. Again, you want to try to debate in a structured manner, pick a topic and go to the CDZ, ill be there.

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

There you go again, with nothing intelligent to say.

What have you brought to the table, oxygen thief?

Ill give you the same challenge as Billybutthurt, CDZ, your topic, bring it.

!!!!! Flash Warning !!!!!

when the votes come in and Trump looses he will denounce the election, claim it was rigged by the democrat's and then declare himself the winner.
Then barr will use his minions to keep Trump in the White House!!!
:)-

Trump has committed “treason” against the USA and Barr is an accomplice

Treason is defined as intentionally betraying one’s allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. It’s the most serious offense one can commit against the government and is punishable by imprisonment and death. Treason prosecutions are rare; there have been fewer than 40 federal prosecutions in U.S. history.

Trump has committed “treason” against the USA and Barr is an accomplice

Treason is defined as intentionally betraying one’s allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. It’s the most serious offense one can commit against the government and is punishable by imprisonment and death. Treason prosecutions are rare; there have been fewer than 40 federal prosecutions in U.S. history.
LMAO

Forum List

Back