CNN and MSNBC

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
it is a comedy show of lies, I watch it a littel for Laughs, especially New Day starting sex fiens John Bremen and Birdbrain Allison Camaratta, when Johnnie is not banging Allison they had a segment the Showed POTUS Trump tied with Joe Biden in Wisconsin last week, the banner under the broadcast said Joe Biden was leading POTUS Trump in Wisconsin by 24 points I lve in Wisconsn and the Marquett poll has Joe Biden now tied with POTUS Trump, America knows that Zuker who owns CNN paid 500 billion dollars to get Hillary elected in 2016 and 450 billion so far for Joe Biden, but think of what all that money would do to feed the poor

I am very proud of myself for not having watched CNN or MSNBC since the inauguration of the Honorable Donald J. Trump.

Before then, I used to enjoy watching a few minutes of Morning Joe (MSNBC) and a few minutes of Wolf (CNN).

I understand that other people are also boycotting those two channels.

When the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., becomes President, those two channels will lose their current role as Resistance leaders. Then, hopefully, they may continue to lose viewers as they were doing before 2016.

This is why you should never drink too much caffeine late at night. You'll have to actually show me where anyone said that Biden was up 24 points in Wisconsin. Largest spread I saw in Wisconsin was 7.2+. Right now it's about 6.5+ for Biden. And historically, that will tighten up as we get closer to election day.Now, as for your media.....well, I'm not sure what it is but maybe if you gave us a clue what you consume for media, we might be able to answer this vowel movement better. :)

• Banned
This is why you should never drink too much caffeine late at night. You'll have to actually show me where anyone said that Biden was up 24 points in Wisconsin. Largest spread I saw in Wisconsin was 7.2+. Right now it's about 6.5+ for Biden. And historically, that will tighten up as we get closer to election day.Now, as for your media.....well, I'm not sure what it is but maybe if you gave us a clue what you consume for media, we might be able to answer this vowel movement better. :)
CNN and MSNBC polls not rel polls Wisconsin was last week by 750 people we have 2.8 million people in this State 65 % grown adults that can vote do the math

Forum List

Back