The Beer Thread!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
No.... I was raised on cheap beer until I went overseas and tasted beer from
the people who know how beer is supposed to taste.

I spent time in Germany too...Balk Beer...'Oktober Fest' the bottom of the barrel free beer...who are ya kidding?

archangel said:
Gamma Delta Psi...el cheapo's like most in college have to deal with...me thinks ya are either a phoney...or momma and daddy paid your bills...Gamma Delta Psi...the original "Animal House".... :mm:
What the hell are you trying to say? I'd respond if I could even figure it out.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
...that doesn't drink good beer.

phoneys...Busch and Coors were founded from the old school...Balk Beer is Great when free...LOL

The ClayTaurus said:
What the hell are you trying to say? I'd respond if I could even figure it out.

Gamma Delta Psi...do you remember the movie..."Animal House"? This was based on the goofy frat "Gamma Delta Psi" Dah! :cof:

Mr. P said:
Do you mean "Bock" bear Arch?
I like it even if I have to buy it.
I bet you he'll say 1 of 2 things:

1. (Most likely) Yeah I know! I was intentionally misspelling words to bait Clay!

2. It was a pun! Get it? Baseball? Balk? Bock? I HAVE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE!

Mr. P said:
Do you mean "Bock" bear Arch?
I like it even if I have to buy it.

Tis correct...I would buy it too!...Mighty tasty! :banana:

archangel said:
Gamma Delta Psi...do you remember the movie..."Animal House"? This was based on the goofy frat "Gamma Delta Psi" Dah! :cof:
What does this have to do with me being a Phoney? And mommy and daddy? Aren't you the one who always wants everyone to be a straightshooter and "say what ya mean"? Out with the insult, if you can put it together in a complete sentence without an ellipsis...

The ClayTaurus said:
What does this have to do with me being a Phoney? And mommy and daddy? Aren't you the one who always wants everyone to be a straightshooter and "say what ya mean"? Out with the insult, if you can put it together in a complete sentence without an ellipsis...

when ya learn how to party on a budget...well get back to me! Until then keep on a hitting on a 'momma and a pappa!' :beer:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Not for me. I'm spoiled
It's too expensive for what it is. There's a good brewery around where I live called Ram's Head. Yummy and cheap during happy hour - $2 pints.

Mr. P said:
One I love on your list (haven't had the others): Amber Bock..on draft.

Quit sidding with the amateurs Mr.P ya are really a old fart too...or did ya lose it somewhere along the line!....LOL

archangel said:
when ya learn how to party on a budget...well get back to me! Until then keep on a hitting on a 'momma and a pappa!' :beer:
Why party on a budget when you can afford good beer?

Forum List

Back