The Bay of Pigs 60th Anniversary, Part II

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Something most know very little about and that is a shame.

when it came to JFK's lies I'll yield to Bachman Turner Overdrive: "You ain't seen nothing yet! B--ba-ba-ba-BY, you just AIN'T seen nothing yet!"

"I promise to deliver this Brigade banner to you in a free Havana!" That was JFK addressing the recently-ransomed Brigade and their families in Miami's Orange Bowl Dec. 29, 1962. I guess those people hadn't been subject to enough lies, to enough betrayal. They hadn't suffered enough. And the mothers, widows, children -- they hadn't been through enough either. In Camelot's eyes, they deserved more shameless lies.
Kennedy’s secret deal with Khrushchev to safeguard Castro was made barely a month before JFK made his liberation promises in the Orange Bowl. Yet he addressed those men, their families and compatriots with a straight face.
Small wonder that these Brigadistas, their families and most of their compatriots always refused to file meekly into the liberal plantation, like obedient little "hispanics," or “latinos,” with a nice pat on the head by the condescendingly smirking doyens of the Democrat-Media complex.

JFK deserved to die for Bay of Pigs betrayal.

I'm not sure why he was shot, but his betrayal of the bay of pigs invasion could be the explanation.

Last edited:
Bay of pigs was a black mark on Kennedy. He encouraged those fighting Castro and then didn't follow through with US support. Many died or ended up in concentration camps in Cuba.

• Banned
Bay of pigs was a black mark on Kennedy. He encouraged those fighting Castro and then didn't follow through with US support. Many died or ended up in concentration camps in Cuba.

Two major things that most do not know about all that......JFK removed our missles in Turkey to accomdare rhe Russians for pulling theirs out of Cuber and JFK promised the U.S. would never in the future interfere again with the Castro regime aka......try to remove it or attack it.

A promise honored ever since.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back