The Barbarians Are within Our Gates

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Probably the single biggest mistake this country has ever made, was and is, allowing immigration from Islamic nations. It will prove to be the death of America.

1703190146954.png

If we are in a second Cold War, it sure seems awfully hot — not only at the global pressure points where we’ve come to expect conflict, but on America’s streets and campuses.

I do two things every December, as the Christmas and New Year holidays invite us to reflect on where we’ve been, the better to know where we may be headed. First, I try to assess the year’s trajectory in light of how I suspected it would pan out when I did the same thing last year. Second, like other proud members of National Review Institute’s 1955 Society, I do what I’m humbly urging you to do: make a contribution to support the work we do at National Review Institute, the nonprofit journalistic think tank that supports the NR mission.

Probably the single biggest mistake this country has ever made, was and is, allowing immigration from Islamic nations. It will prove to be the death of America.

View attachment 876804

They most certainly are. And they tried to overthrow our government almost 3 years ago.
1703190731415.png

We have looked into the faces of our enemy....and they are Republicans. :)

Don't bet the farm on it. :)
You guys have lost ground. Parents are standing their ground on your attempt to own our kids. Have you noticed how the NFL hasn't said one fucking word about your taking a knee bullshit. They learned the lesson when people quit watching. You're being resisted.

You guys have lost ground. Parents are standing their ground on your attempt to own our kids. Have you noticed how the NFL hasn't said one fucking word about your taking a knee bullshit. They learned the lesson when people quit watching. You're being resisted.
This bullshit has what to do with losing what ground? These are made up, right wing talking points. Mostly because the right wing (and their ideology of conservatism) has nothing new to pitch to voters. So why not pitch non-existent social issues to the unwashed masses.

Again, as in 2020, Don't...Bet...The...Farm...On...It! :)

They most certainly are. And they tried to overthrow our government almost 3 years ago.
View attachment 876824

We have looked into the faces of our enemy....and they are Republicans. :)
We would need thousands of events of what happened on Jan. 6 to even come close to what Prog rioters/insurrectionists have done just in the last several years. Continue to threaten and kill each other. And left wing Jewish people. You deserve your fate. The only thing is, you are dragging innocent Jewish men, women and children with you into same abyss.

We would need thousands of events of what happened on Jan. 6 to even come close to what Prog rioters/insurrectionists have done just in the last several years. Continue to threaten and kill each other. And left wing Jewish people. You deserve your fate. The only thing is, you are dragging innocent Jewish men, women and children with you into same abyss.
You've officially lost it. You're the only ones threatening violence.

On your own head be it. :)

Not only from Islamic countries OP....but from millions coming from the South too!

This is what exactly this rotten, scum, Obiden administration wants!

The total destruction of traditional America.

You've officially lost it. You're the only ones threatening violence.

On your own head be it. :)
Whereas you leftists not only threaten violence, but carry it out to the tune of 30+ murdered and billions in damage.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back