The Balloon and the failure to communicate with profound look of weakness.

Exactly.
Weak.
The military cannot simply disobey a Presidential order. He is the Commander in Chief.
Which means - he never gave the order, or rescinded it.

Presidents routinely authorize actions in advance of the opportune time to execute. President Obama did that on Osama bin Laden. Are you really that dumb?

328683476_716665916524728_3519420117181704249_n.jpg

yea..if you are a CCP puppet he did things right.

you must be a china bot…

This is exactly the kind of idiot talk I'd expect from a poster like you. If Biden were a "CCP puppet", he would have shot the thing out of the sky so the American military couldn't get their hands on it, just like YOU want to do.

You're getting increasingly desperate in your "China Joe" talk, because every time Biden comes up against these autocrats and dictators, he calmly and quietly puts them in their place. No phony trash talking or idiotic bluster like Trump, who then ran away and hid every time Putin or Erdogan wanted to take over a country.

Donald Trump took $11 million out of his super secret Chinese bank account. Ivanka received dozens of personal trademarks from President Xi, and Don Jr. was given a $500 million bank loan from the Chinese government, and you're calling Biden a "Chinese Puppet".

China WHO?????

This is exactly the kind of idiot talk I'd expect from a poster like you. If Biden were a "CCP puppet", he would have shot the thing out of the sky so the American military couldn't get their hands on it, just like YOU want to do.

You're getting increasingly desperate in your "China Joe" talk, because every time Biden comes up against these autocrats and dictators, he calmly and quietly puts them in their place. No phony trash talking or idiotic bluster like Trump, who then ran away and hid every time Putin or Erdogan wanted to take over a country.

Donald Trump took $11 million out of his super secret Chinese bank account. Ivanka received dozens of personal trademarks from President Xi, and Don Jr. was given a $500 million bank loan from the Chinese government, and you're calling Biden a "Chinese Puppet".

China WHO?????
haha the CCP flies a spy probe across Canada and the US…gets another shot down in latin america….and you blame trump…

you are clearly a CCP troll

haha the CCP flies a spy probe across Canada and the US…gets another shot down in latin america….and you blame trump…

you are clearly a CCP troll
Donald Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30000 emails that are missing."

Donald Trump probably: "China, if you're listening, I hope you're able to fly something over the US, in order to help me as the Russians did."

The U.S. government knew about the balloon well before it reached the continental U.S.
Yet the Biden administration apparently just hoped no one would see it, and certainly the Canadian government was complicit in not telling their own people.
Why would they do that? Fear?
We were not told until the story broke by NBC news when a civilian saw it from an office window.
Is it OK that the Biden Administration didn't tell us?

2) Projection of weakness.
What is China/Russia to think? Are they surprised we not only allowed them to fly a spy balloon over the continental U.S. - but the government apparently wasn't even going to tell anyone?? And here we are days into it and we still have done nothing? Biden is absolutely silent about it.
If this was a test by the Chinese to:
A) See if the Biden administration allows it to enter our airspace.
B) See what our response is.
The answer they received is the best they could have possibly hoped for.

Hogwash. Your conspiracy theory has no merit.

Well they also identified it as 'not a threat'

so?

You think we could jam it's tech capabilities? You believe they could observe and download and send data without us being able to mess with it and play with them? lol

Donald Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30000 emails that are missing."

Donald Trump probably: "China, if you're listening, I hope you're able to fly something over the US, in order to help me as the Russians did."
what does that have to do with anything? explain yourself

Forum List

Back