The Balloon and the failure to communicate with profound look of weakness.

Our actual surveillance capabilities are a matter of speculation. No doubt they are impressive but acting like we see everything everywhere all the time is probably an exaggeration.
Exaggeration, like thinking Biden is a good president. Pussy.

1675537028956.png

Xi calls his fellow dictators to collect on his bets that he could fly a Chinese spy balloon half way around the world and all the way across the US without weak Biden doing one thing about it...

Last edited:
Ideally yes, or course you bring it down in one piece if possible.

That's not what the billionaire owned right wing media says. They gave no consideration whatsoever to the military value of bringing the balloon down without destroying it. It's always either/or with these clowns.

Either you shoot down the balloon, or you're on the Chinese payroll. Either you favour a Wall or you want "open borders". If you oppose voter ID you're in favour of election fraud. These are false choices, and there are always multiple options for dealing with problems, but if you're a Republican, you only get two choices, and not choosing the Republican option, makes you an enemy of the state.

View attachment 753753

Xi calls his fellow dictators to collect on his bets that he could fly a Chinese spy satelite half way around the world and all the way across the US without weak Biden doing one thing about it...

Promoting Russian lies and propaganda AGAIN, Sleazy. You keep saying you're an American but if it looks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, and it posts like a Russian plant, it's hard to believe you're an American, Sleazy. You work so hard for Putin.

That's not what the billionaire owned right wing media says. They gave no consideration whatsoever to the military value of bringing the balloon down without destroying it. It's always either/or with these clowns.

Either you shoot down the balloon, or you're on the Chinese payroll. Either you favour a Wall or you want "open borders". If you oppose voter ID you're in favour of election fraud. These are false choices, and there are always multiple options for dealing with problems, but if you're a Republican, you only get two choices, and not choosing the Republican option, makes you an enemy of the state.
There will always be red meat topics for their viewers, all media do it. I have serious personal matters right now that take precedence over opinion debates on this issue quite frankly. So I listen but I am not emotionally invested too much beyond "America's security is important and must not be infringed".

I don’t blame the Govt. I respect the fact we have one, we need one…i blame rhe demafasict xiden regime and their betrayal of our country.

We don’t have an United States Govt…we have the demafacist that have clearly sold us off to the CCP…and the. their cult dembots willing to defend this shit and spread propaganda

Promoting Russian lies and propaganda AGAIN, Sleazy. You keep saying you're an American but if it looks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, and it posts like a Russian plant, it's hard to believe you're an American, Sleazy. You work so hard for Putin.
the first sign of a dembot cultist…blame the russians when your dear cult leader lets the CCP openly spy

I don’t blame the Govt. I respect the fact we have one, we need one…i blame rhe demafasict xiden regime and their betrayal of our country.

We don’t have an United States Govt…we have the demafacist that have clearly sold us off to the CCP…and the. their cult dembots willing to defend this shit and spread propaganda

The Biden Administration has handled this exactly as they should have and are receiving praise from around the world for their handling of this situation.

Every day, in every way, the Biden Administration is demonstrating what sane and competent governance, and acting in the best interests of the country and its people, really looks like.

And right wings get crazier and crazier by the day.

The Biden Administration has handled this exactly as they should have and are receiving praise from around the world for their handling of this situation.

Every day, in every way, the Biden Administration is demonstrating what sane and competent governance, and acting in the best interests of the country and its people, really looks like.

Why do you assume only "right wingers" are interested in defending the National Security of the U.S?

The U.S. government knew about the balloon well before it reached the continental U.S.
Yet the Biden administration apparently just hoped no one would see it, and certainly the Canadian government was complicit in not telling their own people.
Why would they do that? Fear?
We were not told until the story broke by NBC news when a civilian saw it from an office window.
Is it OK that the Biden Administration didn't tell us?

2) Projection of weakness.
What is China/Russia to think? Are they surprised we not only allowed them to fly a spy balloon over the continental U.S. - but the government apparently wasn't even going to tell anyone?? And here we are days into it and we still have done nothing? Biden is absolutely silent about it.
If this was a test by the Chinese to:
A) See if the Biden administration allows it to enter our airspace.
B) See what our response is.
The answer they received is the best they could have possibly hoped for.
I think Biden was actually cooperating with China and allowing them to spy on us.
Biden is a New World Order Puppet who just let China float across the US picking out The Prime Targets they want to Nuke.
OIP.UT8eBpfnigQWMoC1SHFLuQHaHa

I'm sure China and Russia are watching US conservatives in their current state absolute pants-crapping hysterical meltdown over a stray balloon, and they're thinking "Wow, the US must be a nation of total pussies."
Had the situation been reversed, China would have shot it down the moment it hit their air space, but you already knew that.

I think Biden was actually cooperating with China and allowing them to spy on us.
Biden is a New World Order Puppet who just let China float across the US picking out The Prime Targets they want to Nuke.
OIP.UT8eBpfnigQWMoC1SHFLuQHaHa
You just earned another selfie of Trump's ass taken by your dear leader himself, CLOWN.

The balloon was blown out of the sky today ordered by POTUS Biden.

Have another shit sandwich.

Last edited:

yea..if you are a CCP puppet he did things right.

you must be a china bot…

The U.S. government knew about the balloon well before it reached the continental U.S.
Yet the Biden administration apparently just hoped no one would see it, and certainly the Canadian government was complicit in not telling their own people.
Why would they do that? Fear?
We were not told until the story broke by NBC news when a civilian saw it from an office window.
Is it OK that the Biden Administration didn't tell us?

2) Projection of weakness.
What is China/Russia to think? Are they surprised we not only allowed them to fly a spy balloon over the continental U.S. - but the government apparently wasn't even going to tell anyone?? And here we are days into it and we still have done nothing? Biden is absolutely silent about it.
If this was a test by the Chinese to:
A) See if the Biden administration allows it to enter our airspace.
B) See what our response is.
The answer they received is the best they could have possibly hoped for.
While we don't know the purpose of this spy balloon or what it could be recording as it flies high above commercial airspace

Forum List

Back