The Balloon and the failure to communicate with profound look of weakness.

China now knows they can fly whatever they want, wherever they want over the US and Chicom Joe won’t do a thing about it.
they were 100 percent right when they stated the US no longer comes from a position of strength after they successful interfered in our election to elect Joey xiden

Where were you & the rest of Trump's asseaters when during his reign of terror numorous balloons from China floated into our airspace, CLOWN?

Dummied up as usual when it comes to your boy? Angling for another selfie that he took of his big ass?

What did you want done? Lets say you were POTUS, and you followed the balloon off the coast of China. What would you have done?

i’ve been asking numerous dembots all day to provide a link to even one story where a chinese balloon flew across the united states during trump admin…nobody can seem to find one

Isnt it interesting that if we claim anything, they bash the source or require a full bibliogrqphy….but they can talk out of their asses at will.

HOW ABOUT THAT TRUMP PEE PEE TAPE?

Isnt it interesting that if we claim anything, they bash the source or require a full bibliogrqphy….but they can talk out of their asses at will.

HOW ABOUT THAT TRUMP PEE PEE TAPE?
i mean this is how freaking stupid dembots are…they will buy any lie from their cult leaders.

not one is willing to say, “wait..i don’t recall any story, let alone three, when a giant chinese spy balloon flew across rhe united states during the trump admin”. - like something like that just wouldn’t be newsworthy i guess….

but xiden is saying it happened…so they believe it

i mean this is how freaking stupid dembots are…they will buy any lie from their cult leaders.

not one is willing to say, “wait..i don’t recall any story, let alone three, when a giant chinese spy balloon flew across rhe united states during the trump admin”. - like something like that just wouldn’t be newsworthy i guess….

but xiden is saying it happened…so they believe it

Every one of these cult fucks who insisted the laptop was fake will not change their tactics of making decisions even after being humiliated……they just moved the goalposts.

The laptop went from FAKE to WHO CARES….Hunter is not President.

10% to the big guy...they ignore.

They just walk around all day with their pants around their ankles and their axe wound transgender twats showing…and they do not care!

The Pentagon didn't say shit..........Huffpo did, Simp.

Citing an unidentified senior Pentagon official,
Republicans should show up at the SOTU & proudly display selfies of Trump's ass that he handed out to them after J6.

Every one of these cult fucks who insisted the laptop was fake will not change their tactics of making decisions even after being humiliated……they just moved the goalposts.

The laptop went from FAKE to WHO CARES….Hunter is not President.

10% to the big guy...they ignore.

They just walk around all day with their pants around their ankles and their axe wound transgender twats showing…and they do not care!
Trump is responsible for the Steele dossier because he's guilty of everything in it.

Forum List

Back