The army began demolishing structures and forcibly evicting Palestinian residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
5760.jpg

Home demolitions hit the Bedouin again

Israeli bulldozers moved into Khirbet Jenbah and Halawa last Tuesday morning destroying the homes and other structures.

The demolitions came after the latest round of mediation talks between lawyers representing Palestinian villagers and the Israeli government collapsed.

Palestinian villagers fear further home demolitions by Israeli army

c'mon guys. it's not like israel just lets israeli settlers build wherever they like without penalty

No, the Israeli government builds wherever they want to in the Occupied Territories for the settlers.

If I built a home without a permit around here, it'd be torn down in a flash.

This had nothing to do with planning applications, it is all about ethnic cleansing.

Nonsense, its very simple, if you build without a permit, it gets torn down.

You can kick and scream and play the victim till the cows come home no one cares. You brought it on yourselves.

This had nothing to do with planning applications, it is all about ethnic cleansing.

You can kick and scream and play the victim till the cows come home no one cares. You brought it on yourselves.
that doesn't happen to israelis

I'm not sure that it doesn't but the two groups are under different legal status. I think the Israeli's are working under civilian law and the pali's are held under martial law. Might be one more thing riding on their ability to behave themselves.

I'm not sure that it doesn't but the two groups are under different legal status. I think the Israeli's are working under civilian law and the pali's are held under martial law. Might be one more thing riding on their ability to behave themselves.

Shows how limited your real understanding of the ME 'situation' really is schmuck!

Shows how limited your real understanding of the ME 'situation' really is schmuck!

Then enlighten us, Humanity. And, BTW, the Israel/Palestine problem doesn't encompass the whole ME. There's the Syria problem, the Iraq problem, the Libya problem, etc.

There is a forum for that. It's called the Middle East forum. I post there often.

There is a forum for that. It's called the Middle East forum. I post there often.

Yeah, I know. But Humanity keeps on referring to the Israel/Palestine conflict as "the conflict in the Middle East". So I'm telling him that there's alot of conflicts there.

child_suicide_bomber.jpg

Flag Boy, I missed you, say did you catch the one about the ten year old arrested with a bomb vest on. I bet you missed that one ;--)

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Looks like you're not aware of the legalities of the demolitions. The Israeli courts have full jurisdiction. The pali's can appeal if they wish but its not very often successful. For a reason, the courts are well within their legal authority.

The Israeli courts have full jurisdiction.

Would that be the same court that considers Israel an "occupier"?

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Flag Boy, always a pleasure. I'm sure you are aware that the Israeli courts have actually never ruled on that one.

My take is exactly what the Israeli gov says it is. The definition of an occupation is that some sovereign territory must exist before it can be occupied. And we all know that everything west of the Jordan was available for the creation of a national Jewish homeland, which is exactly what Israel is doing.

Looks like you lose. Spent all your time whining and sniveling and making demands for more land rather than setting up a viable government and getting it done. You people have no one to blame but yourselves.

And your miles off topic. The deal is demolishing structures built without a permit

5760.jpg

Home demolitions hit the Bedouin again

Israeli bulldozers moved into Khirbet Jenbah and Halawa last Tuesday morning destroying the homes and other structures.

The demolitions came after the latest round of mediation talks between lawyers representing Palestinian villagers and the Israeli government collapsed.

Palestinian villagers fear further home demolitions by Israeli army

illegal buildings that did not have any permits, so they are demolished. Have seen the same thing happen in the US and the UK so why complain when it is done in Israel. Unless you are a racist Jew hating Nazi of course, and then you can twist the facts to meet your Jew hatreds

How about some evidence to support your false claims, as that is exactly what the link says

“enforcement measures were taken against illegal structures and solar panels built within a military zone”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back