The AR-15, a great tool to stop a violent mob from burning and looting your home or business...or murdering you and your family. Democrats hate this.

They were protesting police brutality.
When you start burning, raping and looting, I don't care if you are protesting the crucifixtion of Jesus Christ. You need to be stopped using any necessary force. Peaceful demonstrations are another thing entirely. As long as they remain peaceful they must be allowed.

Last edited:
F23C36DA-391B-468A-90AD-8B1C8B608374.jpeg

Sorry...but my experiences say otherwise. We can agree to disagree.
That's fine.

You get ten veterans together and they will each have a different story to tell and some will contradict what somebody else said.

I was at Dak To in November of 1967. Hellva mess.

One of my range shooting buddies was also there.

We both have entirely different recollections of the battle.

In fact listening to the two of us somebody would conclude that neither one of us was talking about the same event.

I've never fired a Sig AR.

I've only fired the crap made by Smith & Wesson M16A1 & M16A2 that were issued to us.

As far as I know S&W never had a US military contract to produce either the M-16A1 or the A2.

Colt, H&R, GM and FNH were the only US contract producers that I know of.

As far as I know S&W never had a US military contract to produce either the M-16A1 or the A2.

Colt, H&R, GM and FNH were the only US contract producers that I know of.
Capco had Contract for A2
And there were a few other Mfgrs who had contracts for receivers ( on small scale )

When you start burning, raping and looting, I don't care if you are protesting the crucifixtion of Jesus Christ. You need to be stopped using any necessary force. Peaceful demonstrations are another thing entirely. As long as they remain peaceful they must be allowed.

I agree. Looters, vandals and arsonists should have been arrested.

Forum List

Back