The AR-15, a great tool to stop a violent mob from burning and looting your home or business...or murdering you and your family. Democrats hate this.

I never had my M-16A1 jam in Vietnam. There were very few malfunctions by others in my platoon. When it happen it was usually because somebody didn't do basic cleaning procedures during their down time.

I have 29 ARs and one M-16 now. I can't even remember the last time I had a malfunction with any of them. Of course I just use them at the range and clean them after every firing.

I don't use the original M-16 upper (to preserve the value of the firearm) so every few years I trade out an upper for range shooting. Sometimes I have to go through a couple of AR uppers to find one that is tuned for F-A.

On occasion over the years most of the malfunction have been attributed to under power ammo or maybe a magazine failure. Once I had to replace a weak buffer spring. Another time I had a barrel that was a little over gassed so I had to put in a heavy buffer before it
Perfect target rich parking spot for terrorist & a trunk load of 100 round mags. 50,000 beer drinking hot dog eating sitting ducks just prime targets. There will be 100's dead & 10 times more wounded & injured.
SLP2020102610.jpg
NBA Finals game ( With 4 attackers
And 2 insiders who Chain & lock 3 prime exits prior to Machine Pistol & grenade festivities followed by 2 suicide vests

...Just ask the IRA in Northern Ireland about all of the military rilfes they used...........
Oh yes, those weapons mostly supplied by Americans... Thanks Yanks, we owe you one.
The problem will be if the blm, and antifa democrat party brown shirts have those rifles, and their victims do not........that is when the killing ramps up......of the victims......
Erm, they do already, don't you read M14 shooter's posts, how rude of you. So then, how many innocent people have BLM killed?

I never had my M-16A1 jam in Vietnam. There were very few malfunctions by others in my platoon. When it happen it was usually because somebody didn't do basic cleaning procedures during their down time.

I have 29 ARs and one M-16 now. I can't even remember the last time I had a malfunction with any of them. Of course I just use them at the range and clean them after every firing.

I don't use the original M-16 upper (to preserve the value of the firearm) so every few years I trade out an upper for range shooting. Sometimes I have to go through a couple of AR uppers to find one that is tuned for F-A.

On occasion over the years most of the malfunction have been attributed to under power ammo or maybe a magazine failure. Once I had to replace a weak buffer spring. Another time I had a barrel that was a little over gassed so I had to put in a heavy buffer before it cycled reliably.
The jams were usually caused from firing blanks during training. No other weapon I've used does that as often.
But every once in awhile you'll get jamming by firing green tip ammo....although not too often. Yes....you have to clean your weapon regularly, but an AK will fire even if you've been swimming in mud.

The jams were usually caused from firing blanks during training. No other weapon I've used does that as often.
But every once in awhile you'll get jamming by firing green tip ammo....although not too often. Yes....you have to clean your weapon regularly, but an AK will fire even if you've been swimming in mud.
I have a good friend that I served with in Vietnam. He is alive today because an AK pointed directly at him jammed and did not fire.

Occasionally we saw evidence of them failing. Usually after being fired on F-A. The 7.62 x 39 can only take about three or four 30 rd magazines quickly fired on F-A before they really heat up. Once heated up they can be prone to failure.

The AK has a great PR department. It is not as reliable as most people think it is.

A few years ago I was getting near the end of the useful life of one of my M-16 uppers. Back then ammo was cheap and I decided to see how many rounds I could fire before failure. I quickly fired 14 magazines before the gas tube started to sag and the plastic hand guard melt. We used a thermo and the temperature of the barrel was over 900F.

I have a good friend that I served with in Vietnam. He is alive today because an AK pointed directly at him jammed and did not fire.

Occasionally we saw evidence of them failing. Usually after being fired on F-A. The 7.62 x 39 can only take about three or four 30 rd magazines quickly fired on F-A before they really heat up. Once heated up they can be prone to failure.

The AK has a great PR department. It is not as reliable as most people think it is.

A few years ago I was getting near the end of the useful life of one of my M-16 uppers. Back then ammo was cheap and I decided to see how many rounds I could fire before failure. I quickly fired 14 magazines before the gas tube started to sag and the plastic hand guard melt. We used a thermo and the temperature of the barrel was over 900F.
Sorry...but my experiences say otherwise. We can agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back