The AP nails the FBI: FBI has major sexual harassment problems that are worsened by illegal coverups.

Zorro!

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2019
The Associated Press nails the FBI

The Associated Press did something rare in journalism today. It actually broke some worthy news by showing the FBI has major sexual harassment problems that are worsened by coverups.

The AP reported, "An assistant FBI director retired after he was accused of drunkenly groping a female subordinate in a stairwell. Another senior FBI official left after he was found to have sexually harassed eight employees. Yet another high-ranking FBI agent retired after he was accused of blackmailing a young employee into sexual encounters.

"An Associated Press investigation has identified at least six sexual misconduct allegations involving senior FBI officials over the past five years, including two new claims brought this week by women who say they were sexually assaulted by ranking agents.

"Each of the accused FBI officials appears to have avoided discipline, the AP found, and several were quietly transferred or retired, keeping their full pensions and benefits even when probes substantiated the sexual misconduct claims against them."

That is bad, but it gets worse.

The AP reported, "Beyond that, federal law enforcement officials are afforded anonymity even after the disciplinary process runs its course, allowing them to land on their feet in the private sector or even remain in law enforcement."

The ability of the perpetrators to skate through an investigation and go unpunished is unacceptable. Especially from a law enforcement agency.

And especially from a law enforcement agency that seeks federal felony charges if a civilian is not forthcoming when answering questions.

The behavior described in the AP article reflects the poor leadership at the top. When then-director Jimmy the Weasel Comey let Hillary off the hook for violating national security laws, he sent a message to the rest of the bureau that laws don't matter.

The fish rots from the head.

From head to tail, the FBI is rotted.

The Associated Press did something rare in journalism today. It actually broke some worthy news by showing the FBI has major sexual harassment problems that are worsened by coverups.

The AP reported, "An assistant FBI director retired after he was accused of drunkenly groping a female subordinate in a stairwell. Another senior FBI official left after he was found to have sexually harassed eight employees. Yet another high-ranking FBI agent retired after he was accused of blackmailing a young employee into sexual encounters.

"An Associated Press investigation has identified at least six sexual misconduct allegations involving senior FBI officials over the past five years, including two new claims brought this week by women who say they were sexually assaulted by ranking agents.

"Each of the accused FBI officials appears to have avoided discipline, the AP found, and several were quietly transferred or retired, keeping their full pensions and benefits even when probes substantiated the sexual misconduct claims against them."

The AP reported, "Beyond that, federal law enforcement officials are afforded anonymity even after the disciplinary process runs its course, allowing them to land on their feet in the private sector or even remain in law enforcement."

The ability of the perpetrators to skate through an investigation and go unpunished is unacceptable. Especially from a law enforcement agency.

And especially from a law enforcement agency that seeks federal felony charges if a civilian is not forthcoming when answering questions.

The behavior described in the AP article reflects the poor leadership at the top. When then-director Jimmy the Weasel Comey let Hillary off the hook for violating national security laws, he sent a message to the rest of the bureau that laws don't matter.

Wow, have one's cake and eat it too.
I didnt realize they were afforded anonymity.
This explains some of their holier than thou attitudes.

"Beyond that, federal law enforcement officials are afforded anonymity even after the disciplinary process runs its course, allowing them to land on their feet in the private sector or even remain in law enforcement."

Wow, have one's cake and eat it too.
I didnt realize they were afforded anonymity.
This explains some of their holier than thou attitudes.

"Beyond that, federal law enforcement officials are afforded anonymity even after the disciplinary process runs its course, allowing them to land on their feet in the private sector or even remain in law enforcement."
It includes one poor girl who was repeatedly raped by her supervisor.

That only goes to show that the FBI actually is on the right side of the law whereas the fourth-estate Associated Press is not.
Mainstream media bosses financed by Geroge Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffett, and Thomas Steyer were pimping female newspaper investigators, and sending them to work undercover as double agents at FBI, whereas the men at FBI -- the real G-men who do actual investigative work are not Democrat lifers clocking in a retirement at a government job, and they are not going to be caught sexually harassing newsgirls.

I have actual experiance with FBI agents and the three I met were arrogant "above the law" scum. They objected to the security rules in force at the prison and raised hell when I told they they couldn't take their cell phones, cash or there guns and knives into the secure area of the prison. Then the warden let them in, placing who knows how many people at risk. A lot of people wondered why they enforced any rules after that.

I have actual experiance with FBI agents and the three I met were arrogant "above the law" scum. They objected to the security rules in force at the prison and raised hell when I told they they couldn't take their cell phones, cash or there guns and knives into the secure area of the prison. Then the warden let them in, placing who knows how many people at risk. A lot of people wondered why they enforced any rules after that.
I hate labor-union lifer prison guard trash. I had an uncle in that labor union. One of the family members who worked behind the scenes to revoke my civil rights without cause in a court of law and shit on a mental health warrant after dealing Quaaludes and date rape drugs.

I was in Kansas City, walked into the lobby of the Jackson County Jail to use the phone, and a few days later the place was busted at dawn by a team of over 100 armed FBI agents in camoflage uniform with tactical knives and M-16 rifles. Every last one of them was a felon when they broke out with the evidence later that day, and the prison guard supervisor has a warrant out for FBI agents who are wanted back in prison.

I hate labor-union lifer prison guard trash. I had an uncle in that labor union. One of the family members who worked behind the scenes to revoke my civil rights without cause in a court of law and shit on a mental health warrant after dealing Quaaludes and date rape drugs.

I was in Kansas City, walked into the lobby of the Jackson County Jail to use the phone, and a few days later the place was busted at dawn by a team of over 100 armed FBI agents in camoflage uniform with tactical knives and M-16 rifles. Every last one of them was a felon when they broke out with the evidence later that day, and the prison guard supervisor has a warrant out for FBI agents who are wanted back in prison.
I've never been in any union other than the one with my wife.

I've never been in any union other than the one with my wife.
You work there and you're not in a labor union. I don't believe it for a minute.

He did a Biden, so what?

Forum List

Back