The AP is saying Republicans are wielding impeachment as an "offensive weapon"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I would have to agree with this. The Democrats have made their own bed and the Republicans are making them sleep in it. Evidently, "Rules for Radicals" works both ways.

Right now, Republicans are wielding impeachment mostly as an offensive weapon, and Democrats are generally playing defense or changing the subject as 2020 congressional races rev up. It's unclear how potent the issue will be by Election Day. Impeachment’s influence hazy as issue in congressional races

The Associated Press (@AP) November 30, 2019

Too soon to tell. The R's haven't shown their hand yet. Are they going to call witnesses before Nadler's committee, or just let it happen?

There are a lot of ways this can play out.

The republicans are sitting on a pot of gold. There has been NO corruption, other than by democrats, and the repubs know they're in the drivers seat. They can release the goods as the election next year heats up, and absolutely DESTROY the democrats... as if they weren't in SHAMBLES already.

Americans see it.

Too soon to tell. The R's haven't shown their hand yet. Are they going to call witnesses before Nadler's committee, or just let it happen?

There are a lot of ways this can play out.
Nadler has shown himself to be an incompetent boob....Might be best to just stand back and let him make an even bigger fool of himself.
Nads task is to try and make something out of the ScHITt disaster... well... ain't gonna happen... :dig:

Mark Levin had a blockbuster show tonight. Anyone who watched it would say, "What the hell are the impeachment hearings about anyway?"
Oh, my goodness. I like Mark Levin. I'm going to watch his show on youtube right now. Thanks for mentioning it. See ya in about an hour. :D Thanks for the tip.

Forum List

Back