The Antichrist Always Lives in Denial of Who He Is.

Who is the Anticrist?

The son of perdition, who proclaims he is God and sits in the Temple the Jews are about to build...
You don't say. Have you seen the blueprints?

They are in the Bible. No need to look elsewhere. But if you want to get technical they are here, where you will also find the Jews in preparation for the build.

A side note. If they don't build it then the Anti-Christ can't defile it, Christ can't sanctify it and sit in it, and the Bible is a lie. Instead, it is spot on prophecy.
Christ prophesied it as an end time event, and for the first time in 2,000 years the Jews are training Temple Priests, rebuilding the necessary items, and For the first time in 2000 years there are pure red heifers to sacrifice. And they will return to sacrificing. <Also prophesied.
And here one of the ways to identify the antichrist:
“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” (Daniel 9:27)

There are no plans to build another temple. You've never seen blueprints for such a project, either from an architect or in the Bible. You just make it up (or are gullible enough to believe others who make it up).

The only new temple the Bible mentions is the living one made of living stones. The new temple is the saints; it's the church. It's not a brick-and-mortar building.

Who is the Anticrist?

The son of perdition, who proclaims he is God and sits in the Temple the Jews are about to build...

They are in the Bible. No need to look elsewhere. But if you want to get technical they are here, where you will also find the Jews in preparation for the build.

A side note. If they don't build it then the Anti-Christ can't defile it, Christ can't sanctify it and sit in it, and the Bible is a lie. Instead, it is spot on prophecy.
Christ prophesied it as an end time event, and for the first time in 2,000 years the Jews are training Temple Priests, rebuilding the necessary items, and For the first time in 2000 years there are pure red heifers to sacrifice. And they will return to sacrificing. <Also prophesied.
“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” (Daniel 9:27)

There are no plans to build another temple. You've never seen blueprints for such a project, either from an architect or in the Bible. You just make it up (or are gullible enough to believe others who make it up).

The only new temple the Bible mentions is the living one made of living stones. The new temple is the saints; it's the church. It's not a brick-and-mortar building.
And the Antichrist l
Might want to give Christ His judgment robe back...
I Am that I Am -
"A spiritual man judges ALL THINGS" - I Cor 2:15
I don't slip on the Royal Robe, I wear it well.

Who is the Anticrist?

And the Antichrist l
I Am that I Am -

But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

You may think highly of yourself, but I haven't seen much spirit filled fruit from you. In fact, I have seen any attributes of the spirit in you. I see the opposite...

Last edited:
Once exposed, the Antichrist always makes excuses as to who He is.
The Antichrist loves to deflect using historical references.
The Antichrist NEVER wants to elaborate on II Thessalonians 2: 1-7.
The Antichrist NEVER wants to reference what Paul says is the Temple of God.

I could elaborate more, but I'd start casting pearls before all the Antichrist's.

Where and who is this antichrist?
I've never seen evidence of it but you speak of it as if it can be seen or touched. Is it another fictional character like your gods?

Did you ever consider the problems you blame him for originated from your religious beliefs in the beginning?
Sheeting the blame on something that doesn't exist is scapegoating at best.

Who is the Anticrist?

And the Antichrist l
I Am that I Am -

But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

You may think highly of yourself, but I haven't seen much spirit filled fruit from you. In fact, I have seen any attributes of the spirit in you. I see the opposite...

It's not easy being tormented by the Word of God is it.
It's burns up all your demons.

I could elaborate more, but I'd start casting pearls before all the Antichrist's.

Where and who is this antichrist?
I've never seen evidence of it but you speak of it as if it can be seen or touched. Is it another fictional character like your gods?

Did you ever consider the problems you blame him for originated from your religious beliefs in the beginning?
Sheeting the blame on something that doesn't exist is scapegoating at best.
You're not ready.
Even most on all the christian forums are willingly ignorant.

Again, Fallible, the fruit of the Spirit that we recognize as a behavior of a Christian:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

When do you plan on exhibiting any of the signs that we would associate with you being recognized as child of God, instead of a nasty, judgemental, lost child of Satan?

Funny, you never mention the Savior, Christ. Is He allowed in Heaven, or have you axed Him too?

Last edited:
Again, Fallible, the fruit of the Spirit that we recognize as a behavior of a Christian:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

When do you plan on exhibiting any of the signs that we would associate with you being recognized as child of God, instead of a nasty, judgemental, lost child of Satan?

Funny, you never mention the Savior, Christ. Is He allowed in Heaven, or have you axed Him too?
You're reframing your own bitterness into transference, in that you're being tormented in the presence of the Lamb - the Word of God.
So typical of those in the Wide Gate to Death.

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

You're reframing your own bitterness into transference, in that you're being tormented in the presence of the Lamb - the Word of God.
There isn't one thing in my life to be bitter about. I have a wonderful life. I am surrounded by love, familial and agape. And unless God is a liar, I have a place at His table waiting for me. It keeps me in a constant state of thanksgiving. After all I have been given, I wouldn't dare be bitter. It would be a slap to God's face after all He's done for me.

Again you fail to answer my questions. What place does Jesus have, if any, in your strange theology?

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

There isn't one thing in my life to be bitter about. I have a wonderful life. I am surrounded by love, familial and agape. And unless God is a liar, I have a place at His table waiting for me. It keeps me in a constant state of thanksgiving. After all I have been given, I wouldn't dare be bitter. It would be a slap to God's face after all He's done for me.

Again you fail to answer my questions. What place does Jesus have, if any, in your strange theology?
By your own naturally-minded admission, you're not at the Table now. How unsurprising.

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

By your own naturally-minded admission, you're not at the Table now. How unsurprising.

My place was set when I accepted Christ as my Savior. My name was etched in the Book of Life on that day. God will decide which day I sit there.

Are you afraid of Jesus? You flee from any question as to His place in your strange theology. You know that that could be problematic in your future...
But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Was it you that called Jesus stupid in another one of your silly threads?:eusa_angel:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

My place was set when I accepted Christ as my Savior. My name was etched in the Book of Life on that day. God will decide which day I sit there.

Are you afraid of Jesus? You flee from any question as to His place in your strange theology. You know that that could be problematic in your future...
But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Was it you that called Jesus stupid in another one of your silly threads?:eusa_angel:
You are of "another Jesus" - II Cor 11:4
Not the Jesus of Life and Light.

The Thessalonians have been shaken by a message purporting to come from Paul himself that the day of the Lord is already present. He warns against this deception in eschatology by citing a scenario of events that must first occur before the end will come. The overall point Paul makes is the need to reject such lies as Satan sends; he also reaffirms the Thessalonians in their calling. They are to uphold what Paul himself has taught. There is a concluding prayer for their strengthening.

In short St. Paul is warning them about people like you.

Forum List

Back