The American Voter Can Now Identify The Enemy.

Rubes want scapegoats. They want someone else to blame for our troubles. They absolutely HATE it when you assign even a smidgen of blame to themselves.

These tards actually bleev their troubles are "because Mexicans". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam, these idiots are depressing to talk to sometimes.

The number one threat to America is our debt. It's a bigger threat than all those Muslims in your closets and those Mexicans under your beds. It's a bigger threat than ISIS. It's even a bigger threat than Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Ebola, and gays combined!

Every year, we spend $1.2 trillion on tax expenditures. Tax expenditures we all take advantage of.

$1.2 trillion. That is why we have deficit spending and so much borrowing.

If you take advantage of tax expenditures, then take a break from watching your favorite propaganda outlet training you to shit your pants on command. Go to the mirror and take a good look.

THERE is the biggest threat to America. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."
Nice back pedal, now go back to your plantation and learn how to juggle while you do it phony.
There's no back pedal. Anyone who has read my posts over the years knows I have expounded on tax expenditures for YEARS. It can't be helped if you tards made erroneous assumptions about me.

It isn't "back pedaling" when some dumb shit makes an idiotic assumption and gets corrected.

If we bring in 400 million immigrants, even the nicest immigrants in the world, this will cease to be America and will be a polyglot of ethnic groups all at war with each other.

It's a good thing we aren't bringing in 400 million immigrants then, and that no one plans to.

Sell your conspiracy theories to other rubes like yourself.

America has been bringing in immigrants since the beginning, and it made us the greatest country on Earth.

The rate of increase in immigration has grown from 38,000 in 1945 to 1,122,000 in 2005, a THIRTY TIMES INCREASE in 60 years. At the same rate of progression that will be 30 million coming in each year by 2060, about 15 million a year on average over 60 years, and well over 900,000,000 by the end of the century.

And that is just the legal immigration. Illegal migration was a problem in 1984 at 3 million, but now is estimated to be anywhere from a low ball 11 million to over 40 million. Lets say it is only 20 million, that is more than a 6 fold increase in thirty years and will become 720 million by the end of the century.

All this assumes that we DO NOTHING TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING.

But we will stop it, water boy, and Trump is only the first round.

Rubes want scapegoats. They want someone else to blame for our troubles. They absolutely HATE it when you assign even a smidgen of blame to themselves.

These tards actually bleev their troubles are "because Mexicans". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam, these idiots are depressing to talk to sometimes.
Says the man who has been blaming George Bush Jr. for the past 7 1/2 years of Obama administration.
Oh the irony of it all!

Ah, and here is UC. One of the all time champion straw man builders, right on schedule!

Are you denying that you said that all Americans have to do to see who your enemy is, is look in a mirror?

Hey, you're a democrat, hating America is just part of who your are. :thup:
Poor UC. Can't see the difference between hating an enemy of America and hating America.

Every time I argue with him, I eventually begin to feel like I'm punching a six year old. It makes me very uncomfortable. It just feels wrong.
What kind of man even THINKS about punching a six year old?
YOU got issues.

The number one threat to America is our debt. It's a bigger threat than all those Muslims in your closets and those Mexicans under your beds. It's a bigger threat than ISIS. It's even a bigger threat than Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Ebola, and gays combined!

Every year, we spend $1.2 trillion on tax expenditures. Tax expenditures we all take advantage of.

If you take advantage of tax expenditures, then take a break from watching your favorite propaganda outlet training you to shit your pants on command. Go to the mirror and take a good look.

THERE is the biggest threat to America. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."
Nice back pedal, now go back to your plantation and learn how to juggle while you do it phony.
There's no back pedal. Anyone who has read my posts over the years knows I have expounded on tax expenditures for YEARS. It can't be helped if you tards made erroneous assumptions about me.

It isn't "back pedaling" when some dumb shit makes an idiotic assumption and gets corrected.
Yeah it is idiotic to quote yo about what you are trying to say, lol, everyone just needs to do a couple of hours searching everyones posting history before responding to anything.

roflmao

You said it, you meant it, so fuck off.

The OP only shows Democrats. Goddam, that's hard evidence of what I am talking about.

Divide and conquer.

The right wing propaganda outlets have the right wing rubes bleeving Democrats are the entirety of the problem, and the left wing propaganda outlets have the left wing rubes bleeving the vice versa.

What a bunch of saps.

The OP only shows Democrats. Goddam, that's hard evidence of what I am talking about.

Divide and conquer.

The right wing propaganda outlets have the right wing rubes bleeving Democrats are the entirety of the problem, and the left wing propaganda outlets have the left wing rubes bleeving the vice versa.

What a bunch of saps.
There is a lot of Truth to that, but Trump is the solution to that problem, not the enabler.

YOU are the enabler.

Ah, and here is UC. One of the all time champion straw man builders, right on schedule!

Are you denying that you said that all Americans have to do to see who your enemy is, is look in a mirror?

Poor UC. Can't see the difference between hating an enemy of America and hating America.

Every time I argue with him, I eventually begin to feel like I'm punching a six year old. It makes me very uncomfortable. It just feels wrong.
YOU got issues.
It's what it feels like. I feel like I am arguing with a severely intellectually stunted kid whenever I engage UC.

And now you are starting to feel like one, too.

YOU got issues.
Note that he said, it feels wrong. That is the problem with Liberals. They are led by their emotions. They are incapable of thinking - reasoning - logical thinking.

Say sparky, didn't the god of the left, Barack Obama take a $10.6 trillion debt and turn it into $19, and predicted north of $20 by the time he leaves?

Hmm, if debt is the biggest danger, your support of leftism is telling.

So your logic is that if I go to a restaurant and eat a meal I paid for, I have no right to complain if the manager mugs me in the parking lot because I "took advantage" of what they offered?

Leftist "logic" at work...

Last edited:

Divide and conquer.

What a bunch of saps.
There is a lot of Truth to that, but Trump is the solution to that problem, not the enabler.

YOU are the enabler.
Trump is the solution to the problem?!?!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

He's a fucking huckster!

Yep. I'm dealing with six year old intellects here.

YOU got issues.
It's what it feels like. I feel like I am arguing with a severely intellectually stunted kid whenever I engage UC.

Lol, you are a self righteous moron, piss off.

RUBE: Please, sir, I've helped our country run up $19 trillion of debt and I am really angry.

TRUMP: Oh, that's because Mexicans.

RUBE: I KNEW IT! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

Divide and conquer.

What a bunch of saps.

YOU are the enabler.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

He's a fucking huckster!

Lol, Yes, Trump is the solution to the polarization of our politics as he is breaking down the duopoly and the fake play fighting they do all the time.

Which is why BOTH party elites hate Trump. He is about to knock over their rigged card game table.

YOU got issues.

Your song, G5000.

Again, you stated to darkfury that for Americans to see the enemy you hate, they need only look in a mirror.

I take it six year olds kick the fuck out of you on a regular basis, as I do in every debate we engage in?

Divide and conquer.

What a bunch of saps.

YOU are the enabler.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

He's a fucking huckster!

Lol, Yes, Trump is the solution to the polarization of our politics as he is breaking down the duopoly and the fake play fighting they do all the time.

Which is why BOTH party elites hate Trump. He is about to knock over their rigged card game table.
You can say that again.

Forum List

Back