The American Right Wing and South Africa

Yeah, that is a really stupid thing to say. Racial equality has been the dominate consensus in the West since at least the 60s.
YOur denial of that obvious fact, is just a part of your bullshit rationalization for your own hate and racism.
Racism exists and so how can racial equality exists if racism exists ?
Thanks for proving my point, that you have no clue about economic policy or land redistribution.
OK.
Why do you think so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?
What's a liberal ? What lies ? Donald Trump spoke about South Africa. Tucker Carlson. All the white supremacists. In Australia and Russia they inviting the white SA over there.

So what are you talking ? White people get on code when they think black people are gonna stomp on them. And I'm not mad at them. That's just white people act white.

1. The existence of racism, does not mean that racial equality has not been the consensus of the west since the 60s. That is like saying that since water exists, there can be no thirst.

2. Why do you think that so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?

That is because you are deluded. White Supremacist is a phantom of your mind, not a real political force.
White supremacy is the most dominant ideology on planet earth. The biggest mindfuck of the century has to be the fact that white South Africans hate Black People but refuse to leave Africa.

Yeah, that is a really stupid thing to say. Racial equality has been the dominate consensus in the West since at least the 60s.

YOur denial of that obvious fact, is just a part of your bullshit rationalization for your own hate and racism.

The blacks have the political power. They can't seem to figure out how to enact economic policy or land redistribution, without mass murder, rape and torture.

You kill the white farmers that's how you enact it. You have to speak to the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence so you have to talk in a way he understands. But if white genocide was actually happening you think the all white government in America that spends more money on the military combined than any other Nation in the world would just stand back in idle, please. There is no white genocide.

Thanks for proving my point, that you have no clue about economic policy or land redistribution.

Also, your delusion that the West, or America would not stand by idle as blacks commit genocide, is noted and laughed at.

THat makes them look like blood thirsty savages, without a clue how to run the well developed economy that the Whites gave them.

No white person is African. So the rightful owners taking there home back

Your barbarism is noted and held against you.

Their actions do not reflect well on them. Your support of those actions do not reflect well on you.
The goal is to break white S.Africans spirit.The goal is to crush them and you can post and whine about that on USMB all day. But in truth you are a nobody. And laws are being passed to do just that

White people in South Africa are less than 10% of the population but own nearly 75% of all farm land. They’ve gotten rich off of it for generations. This is a bigoted vestige of Apartheid and it must be corrected.

I stand with South Africa as this process gets underway.

Why do you think so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?[/QUOTE]
Britain supports what South Africa is doing.
Ramaphosa's land reform policy gets backing from British PM Theresa May

That is because you are deluded. White Supremacist is a phantom of your mind, not a real political force.
White supremacy is the most dominant ideology on planet earth. The biggest mindfuck of the century has to be the fact that white South Africans hate Black People but refuse to leave Africa.

The blacks have the political power. They can't seem to figure out how to enact economic policy or land redistribution, without mass murder, rape and torture.

You kill the white farmers that's how you enact it. You have to speak to the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence so you have to talk in a way he understands. But if white genocide was actually happening you think the all white government in America that spends more money on the military combined than any other Nation in the world would just stand back in idle, please. There is no white genocide.

Also, your delusion that the West, or America would not stand by idle as blacks commit genocide, is noted and laughed at.

THat makes them look like blood thirsty savages, without a clue how to run the well developed economy that the Whites gave them.

Their actions do not reflect well on them. Your support of those actions do not reflect well on you.
The goal is to break white S.Africans spirit.The goal is to crush them and you can post and whine about that on USMB all day. But in truth you are a nobody. And laws are being passed to do just that

White people in South Africa are less than 10% of the population but own nearly 75% of all farm land. They’ve gotten rich off of it for generations. This is a bigoted vestige of Apartheid and it must be corrected.

Ramaphosa's land reform policy gets backing from British PM Theresa May[/QUOTE]

Wow. Why would do you think that her support justifies the mass murder and rape and torture and oppression?

Wow. Why would do you think that her support justifies the mass murder and rape and torture and oppression?[/QUOTE]
Because that is only happening in your alt right echo chamber.

Wow. Why would do you think that her support justifies the mass murder and rape and torture and oppression?
Because that is only happening in your alt right echo chamber.[/QUOTE]

Dude. This is page 15. You've spent multiple pages justifying the violence, and I've been ridiculing you for that,

and now you want to start denying it is happening?

You've posted links about HOW much mass murder is happening, and now you want to deny it is happening?

ARE YOU INSANE?

1. The existence of racism, does not mean that racial equality has not been the consensus of the west since the 60s. That is like saying that since water exists, there can be no thirst.
Water is physical product (and as you put it) "Racial equality has been the dominate consensus in the West since at least the 60s" is not.

If there has been a consensus of racial equality then why is racism everywere ?

Where was this consensus made ? Was I invited ? Or should I say my parents ?

What happened is back in the 60's whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

whitesonly.jpg

This got whites into sh*t.

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demonstrations and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success. White people have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff, the black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White people deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job because you've got that covered because they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"
2. Why do you think that so many liberals lie about what is happening in SOuth Africa?
No. Why do guys like you lie about what is happening in South Africa ?

How the land was taken ?

DlRHkA8X4AAL-aj.jpg

Now I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

The problem you have is the "O. No. We can't 100% sh*t on black people anymore ? We can't exploit them. Hey !! That's racism"

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NANIBIA.

White people understand very well that white supremacy benefits them wherever they are located on this planet. That's why they are so enraged whenever this system that benefits them is challenged by anyone.

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwigFXoAAU4-6.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

And there many many more like her. So spare me the "U'll starve with out us" rhetoric

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine

But black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

Last edited:
Water is physical product (and as you put it) "Racial equality has been the dominate consensus in the West since at least the 60s" is not.

What happened is back in the 60's whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

whitesonly.jpg

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demonstrations and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success. White people have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff, the black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White people deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job because you've got that covered because they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"
No. Why do guys like you lie about what is happening in South Africa ?

How the land was taken ?

DlRHkA8X4AAL-aj.jpg

Now I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

The problem you have is the "O. No. We can't 100% sh*t on black people anymore ? We can't exploit them. Hey !! That's racism"

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NANIBIA.

White people understand very well that white supremacy benefits them wherever they are located on this planet. That's why they are so enraged whenever this system that benefits them is challenged by anyone.

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwigFXoAAU4-6.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

And there many many more like her. So spare me the "U'll starve with out us" rhetoric

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine

But black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

AMEN!

Paul, that was the greatest post of all time.

whitesonly.jpg

Because they went against the General Consensus.

A consensus does not mean 100% agreement. YOu do understand that right?

Let's not waste each others time with that stupid game where one of us is an asshole and makes up his personal meanings for words and then holds the other person responsible for such shit.

Also, keep is more succinct. I seriously doubt you have anything new to say, and I don't want waste time reading you express your hate, in 8 different ways.

OK. So there was not 100% agreement ? So what was there ? 50% ? 60% ? How about 70% ? You still have not told me where this consensus was held and who was invited ?
Let's not waste each others time with that stupid game where one of us is an asshole and makes up his personal meanings for words and then holds the other person responsible for such shit.
Don't get me wrong you're talking points probably sound really good on stormfront. They sound really good when your around your Alt-Right buddies. Basically they sound really good when no-one is there check them.
Also, keep it more succinct.
O dear the twitter generation. Your brain can't handle more 140 characters eh ?
I seriously doubt you have anything new to say, and I don't want waste time reading you express your hate, in 8 different ways
Are you tapping out now ?

It's was turning into a "Last Man Talking" contest which is common on here.

You remind me of an amateur gunslinger. All you do is aim in any direction, point & shoot and hope for the best.

But whenever you come trying to shoot that shit at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast, the person with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun.

OK. So there was not 100% agreement ? So what was there ? 50% ? 60% ? How about 70% ? You still have not told me where this consensus was held and who was invited ?

Your pretense that you are confused about the meaning of the word "Consensus" is dismissed.

If you are truly that stupid, look it up yourself. But I think you are just a dishonest liar, playing dishonest liar games.

Don't get me wrong you're talking points probably sound really good on stormfront. They sound really good when your around your Alt-Right buddies. Basically they sound really good when no-one is there check them.

Shove your Godwinning up your ass.

Also, keep it more succinct.
O dear the twitter generation. Your brain can't handle more 140 characters eh ?
I seriously doubt you have anything new to say, and I don't want waste time reading you express your hate, in 8 different ways
Are you tapping out now ?

It's was turning into a "Last Man Talking" contest which is common on here.

You remind me of an amateur gunslinger. All you do is aim in any direction, point & shoot and hope for the best.

But whenever you come trying to shoot that shit at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast, the person with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Perfectly willing to respond to your points, such as they are.

Just save the boring speeches for someone that cares.

Make your point, so I can destroy it, and then you can make your next lie, I mean point.

This thread seems to have run its course. A couple of things seem to have come out of it.
Firstly the extreme ignorance of the American right. No shocks there.
Secondly ,the ease with which the right can suspend their sense of fairness on any racial issue.
Thirdly, the strength of the link between the presidency and the racist trash who peddle these doomsday myths. That must be a worry to all Americans.

This thread seems to have run its course. A couple of things seem to have come out of it.
Secondly ,the ease with which the right can suspend their sense of fairness on any racial issue.
Thirdly, the strength of the link between the presidency and the racist trash who peddle these doomsday myths. That must be a worry to all Americans.

No, what has come out of it, is the Far Left and Black racists in the West support genocide of whites.

No, what has come out of it, is the Far Left and Black racists in the West support genocide of whites.
What genocide ? You have not produced any evidence that there is genocide. Not a shred.

What genocide ? You have not produced any evidence that there is genocide. Not a shred.

From what I've heard, it is not genocide yet, just mass murder and rape and torture as national policy.

But your reaction to that, shows that you support it, and will continue to do so, if it develops into outright genocide.

This is not surprising as you are a marxist and a anti-white racist. You would support what is going on there, if it were just black on white mass murder, or if it was just marxist land policy mass murder.

As it is both, you love it.

From what I've heard, it is not genocide yet, just mass murder and rape and torture as national policy.

But your reaction to that, shows that you support it, and will continue to do so, if it develops into outright genocide.

This is not surprising as you are a marxist and a anti-white racist. You would support what is going on there, if it were just black on white mass murder, or if it was just marxist land policy mass murder.

You are hysterical. Please post the link to the South African policy of "mass murder, rape and genocide". I would be happy to condemn that.
But of course you will struggle to do that because it is just a racist construct knocking about in the space where your brain should be.
43 dead farmers, not all white, is not genocide. Its the downside of living in a violent and unequal society.
And finally please stop projecting your limited binary political fantasies on me.
I am a democratic socialist not a "marxist". There is a world of difference that probably escapes you.

You are hysterical. Please post the link to the South African policy of "mass murder, rape and genocide". I would be happy to condemn that.
But of course you will struggle to do that because it is just a racist construct knocking about in the space where your brain should be.
43 dead farmers, not all white, is not genocide. Its the downside of living in a violent and unequal society.
And finally please stop projecting your limited binary political fantasies on me.
I am a democratic socialist not a "marxist". There is a world of difference that probably escapes you.

Dude. most of your early responses opened with justifications for the mass murders, and then minimizing them, as you are still doing.

YOUR link on the issue, included information that the police were releasing conflicting numbers.

Finally, if a Democratic Socialists support land confiscation and genocide, then you have made a distinction without a difference.

Marxy.

Correll us a dumbfuck that is best to put on ignore.

Correll us a dumbfuck that is best to put on ignore.

Tommy is a marxist who has been justifying and minimizing mass murder, rape and torture.

You sure you want to be on his side, against, me, who is anti-mass murder, rape and torture?

What am I saying, of course you do.

why do South Africans target white migrants?

that is an interesting but complex question. the negative stereotypes create a violent atmosphere

we lose interest, but when the violence erupts again, we go back and ask the same questions

why do South Africans target white migrants?

that is an interesting but complex question. the negative stereotypes create a violent atmosphere

we lose interest, but when the violence erupts again, we go back and ask the same questions
Why did whites kill Africans and steal their land?

Dont you think thats what created the violent atmosphere?

Forum List

Back