The American Kulaks

Yes, Frank, the progressives in power are at war with the rich, which is why the rich control more of the wealth in this country as a percentage than they EVER have, before. Neat theory.

I wonder if the wealth disparity in this Country, on a graph, grows as the Economy worsens.

Yes, Frank, the progressives in power are at war with the rich, which is why the rich control more of the wealth in this country as a percentage than they EVER have, before. Neat theory.

I wonder if the wealth disparity in this Country, on a graph, grows as the Economy worsens.

Actually the opposite, dipshit. The higher income earners of course are earning less income with the fall off of economic activity. The poor continue to get their same gov't bennies.

The progressives are at war with capitalism. Obama's base in the liberal university establishments, and they historically are anti-capitalist.

Rabbi, just stfu. You get owned here on a daily basis and you're the epitome of a sad smug lame douchebag. Crawl under a rock, pussy. You should go back to telling everyone Blacks can't lead, scummer.

Rabbi, just stfu. You get owned here on a daily basis and you're the epitome of a sad smug lame douchebag. Crawl under a rock, pussy. You should go back to telling everyone Blacks can't lead, scummer.

Translation: I've been shown who knows more than me and am powerless to refute it.

Thanks for confirming your status as Board Clown.

Translation: I've been shown who knows more than me and am powerless to refute it.

I don't get my cool points from message boards ya lifeless sissy

I don't get my cool points from message boards ya lifeless sissy

Your fright wig and nose are ready to be picked up, Bozo.

poo-nanni.

go tell a black dude to his face that blacks cant lead

fake ass internet troll

video tape that shit, and post it immediately

egg sack leigh.

all tough-type with your stuck up assed opinions, but you ain't about it in real life.

egg sack leigh.

all tough-type with your stuck up assed opinions, but you ain't about it in real life.

Here's your car, Bozo.
clown-car.jpg

Yes, the economy sucks because Progressives hate the wealthy and don't even understand wealth at all. That's why the middle class income and opportunity has seized and is in a fall

Rabbi, you are a pussy. Point blank, pd.

Frank, platitudes don't really hold much weight w/me, tbh. Unfortunately, that's all you ever seem to speak in.

Frank, platitudes don't really hold much weight w/me, tbh. Unfortunately, that's all you ever seem to speak in.

The quality of your arguments is astounding. Astoundingly stupid, clown.

The quality of your arguments is astounding. Astoundingly stupid, clown.

There's an argument going on? I'm just stating a fact: You're not a man, you're a keyboard coward. You have the heart of a Vagina, and the balls of a kitty cat.

What you say, wreaks of femininity. I think that when you hit "post reply," in the middle of typing you get an estrogen tick, and your wrist bends and you go "heeey," completely beyond your control.

I don't understand the "Platitude" I do respect your opinion but that has me confused

I don't understand the "Platitude" I do respect your opinion but that has me confused

the "progressives are this and that......grrrr" is a platitude.

Numbers, facts with no slant @ the source, those are arguments.

fwiw, I go at Frank's throat a lot for no apparent reason cuz I'm bored.....he takes it on the chin (no homo) and can be pretty polite in the future. I'm slightly ashamed of myself, for that, but the Rabbi is a piece of shit and I wouldn't spit on his ass to put the fire in his eyebrows out.

That the economy sucks because of Obama should be stipulated. What is your argument, that I need to rehash Obama's record of failure and misery and downgrade every time I discuss the economy?

Full disclosure: the first time i heard of the kulaks was listening to Mona Charen on John Bachelor last night. If we do not learn from history, we vote for Democrats

That the economy sucks because of Obama should be stipulated. What is your argument, that I need to rehash Obama's record of failure and misery and downgrade every time I discuss the economy?

No, you need to show the science that went towards your conclusion. For instance? Directly relate Obama policy to the unemployment in a given industry by citing industry experts using said policy as their reasoning, and detailing "why."

"the economy sucks thus blame the current President" sounds nice, and it usually works, but if you want to be real with yourself, there's a zillion factors that go into an economy and the Pres. has much ado about nothing. He just sticks his lil' head out to take credit, and walks things back when he's blamed. He's not steering anything.

Forum List

Back