The Alleged Free Press Attacks Matt Taibbi

Indeed, the Quisling Media will attack any journalist that steps out of their prescribed ideological reporting.
Matt Taibbi reported for the Rolling Stone, those days may be over.
By attacking the messenger (Taibbi) and not the message, the Maoist Commie Left only brings credibility to what he reported.
Those who push censorship are the ones who fear the truth and are protecting lies. That includes those on USMB that continue to perpetuate the lies of their Maoist Commie Democrat masters.

Last edited:
Of course, we no longer have a free press, just a corporate propaganda industry for the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party/MSM Industrial Complex.

Noah Webster Tried It, But the Early America Deepies Stopped Him From Getting Past -or for -our

After we secede, we should adopt phonetic spelling in order to further distance ourselves from the multicultie miasma propagated by the Rainbow media.

Mockingbird in action. Copy & paste.
"PR work for the richest man in the world"
They aren't even clever enough to try to come up with anything on their own.

Sad how many sheeple will fall for it

Indeed, the Quisling Media will attack any journalist that steps out of their prescribed ideological reporting.
Matt Taibbi reported for the Rolling Stone, those days may be over.
By attacking the messenger (Taibbi) and not the message, the Maoist Commie Left only brings credibility to what he reported.
Those who push censorship are the ones who fear the truth and are protecting lies. That includes those on USMB that continue to perpetuate the lies of their Maoist Commie Democrat masters.

Those who cheer him now are the ones who dismissed and demeaned him when he was reporting for Rolling Stone...........and that's how it goes unfortunately.

Those who cheer him now are the ones who dismissed and demeaned him when he was reporting for Rolling Stone...........and that's how it goes unfortunately.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Left-wing journos attack reporter Matt Taibbi for exposing Musk’s Twitter files

By Mary Kay Linge

Mainstream news reporters — in lockstep with Democratic strategists — rushed to social media to smear journalist Matt Taibbi as a “sad” “fraud” as he released his bombshell report on political censorship at Twitter.
“Matt Taibbi…what sad, disgraceful downfall,” Daily Beast columnist and New York Times contributor Wajahat Ali posted. “Selling your soul for the richest white nationalist on Earth.”
On Friday, billionaire Elon Musk — who vowed to give the social media giant a free-speech overhaul when he bought it last month — released to Taibbi a shocking collection of inside correspondence proving that Democrat insiders leaned on Twitter’s censors to suppress The Post’s coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
~Snip~
“The whole sleazy, in-group liberal gang from NBC, Daily Beast, etc — all the censorship advocates who think censorship advocacy is somehow compatible with journalism — are furious that the the acts of their Dem Party allies in getting the Biden story censored are being exposed,” Greenwald posted.
Meanwhile, Yoel Roth, Twitter’s former head of trust and safety who left the company when Musk completed his takeover, accused the site’s new owner of endangering the censors.

Commentary:
The truth (from the source) is proving to be uncomfortable for those who manipulated it for political ends. They can squirm, deny, throw insults and tantrums, it won't make a difference.
Yet, you'd think that Progressive Democrat Leftists would praise and applaud the remarkably transparent and great work of “saving democracy” by African-American Elon Musk.
While all we are viewing and reading from the Maoist Democrat bought and paid for Quisling Media are lies even after the truth has been exposed. Those who push censorship are the ones who fear the truth and are protecting lies.

The guy who dug up dirt on billionaires for Occupy Wall Street is now doing PR work for the world's richest guy.
4i6Ckte.gif

And it's not like he's doing it with integrity: "I had to agree to certain conditions".

I have enjoyed Matt Taibbi's articles for Rolling Stone in the past, his most famous one being the "vampire squid" story about Goldman Sachs.

I don't know how Taibbi has gotten dragged into this Hunter Biden laptop "scandal".

But as usual, Elon Musk hyped the shit out of a pending "reveal" which has turned out to be one giant flop.

Ohhh, Twitter suppressed some dick pics. My goodness! 💤

I have enjoyed Matt Taibbi's articles for Rolling Stone in the past, his most famous one being the "vampire squid" story about Goldman Sachs.

I don't know how Taibbi has gotten dragged into this Hunter Biden laptop "scandal".

But as usual, Elon Musk hyped the shit out of a pending "reveal" which has turned out to be one giant flop.

Ohhh, Twitter suppressed some dick pics. My goodness! 💤
This refusal for Progs to acknowledge reality is a major reason for our divisions. Now go rape your children and grandchildren Diddle them in every way possible. You earned it. Pedophile relations will be legalized. Euthanasia will be legalized. Bestiality will be legalized. The real campaign cymbal is not MAGA it is the Progs arrows. They cannot stop.

Of course, we no longer have a free press, just a corporate propaganda industry for the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party/MSM Industrial Complex.

This is the biggest story of the century. We now KNOW, beyond any possible doubt, that the DemoKKKrat party, the corporate media, and Big Tech colluded to change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, likely with help from Russia and China.

Forum List

Back