The accuser AND her Polygraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
so! Two things. She’s afraid to fly so she cannot come to DC but she flew to Maryland to take a polygraph? Or, did she drive?

How many peoples?

The examination, which was administered by former FBI agent Jeremiah Hanafin, took place in a Hilton hotel in Maryland, according to a "Polygraph Examination Report" compiled by Hanafin.

Hanafin first allowed Ford and attorney Lisa Banks to meet alone to formulate a handwritten statement that Ford signed and provided Hanafin when he returned to the room. Then, without Banks present, Hanafin interviewed Ford about the day of the alleged assault, according to the report.

In the handwritten statement, Ford writes that "there were 4 boys and a couple of girls" at the party.

But in Ford's letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., in July, Ford gave a different tally, writing that the gathering "included me and 4 others."

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Ford releases results of polygraph test, but key detail appears to contradict past statements

This third accuser is a hoot. Says somewhere around 1982 or 83 she was gang raped. Really? Are you sure? How many gang rapes you been to? Apparently traumatized, yet not enough to remember the YEAR....??? Also can't put Kavanaugh as a rapist, just there....you'd think it would be a little easier to remember who raped you and who didn't.

Last edited:
Also the dems are bitching about the lawyer from Arizona whose specialty is rape crimes! What do they have to hide? I think the democrat senators should be investigated!

The Dems are sinking to a hole new level on this. Talking about bullshit from the 80’s. All of a sudden she comes forward. I’m sure the Dem’s are paying her and the rest very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This third accuser is a hoot. Says somewhere around 1982 or 83 she was gang raped. Really? Are you sure? How many gang rapes you been to? Apparently traumatized, yet not enough to remember the YEAR....??? Also can't put Kavanaugh as a rapist, just there....you'd think it would be a little easier to remember who raped you and who didn't.
Apparently this fine woman frequented multiple parties involving gang rapes. I guess she wanted to keep attending until she got her chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back