The 4th Annual Fake News Awards!

Maria B wakes me on Sundays.;)

Maria B, like Tulsi G, Dan Crenshaw, Mark Zoockerborg, etc. and many other Mainstream politicians & corporatists, are controlled opposition.

Like Lenin once said, the best way to control the op, is to lead it themselves. She is part of the cabal, and is not to be trusted. She works for Fox, and is a member of the WEF.

The Fox Broadcasting corporation is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. You should have stopped watching that ages ago when they told you Salfist "terrorists," did 9/11, or that Tim McVeigh was solely responsible for OKC. Wise up man.

iu

She is bought and paid for by the global oligarchs that run the entire planet, have given us the exaggerated threat of "COVID," and are running this "great reset."

Here is just a small sample of some of them. I have a friend that lives in Canada that is all gaga about the leader of the New Democratic Party, Jagmeet Singh. I found out, he is on there too.

o1-a-6-jpg.433241
View attachment 433241
o1-b-jpg.433242
View attachment 433242

Last edited:

Announcing the 5th Annual Fake News Awards​

You've been waiting for it all year and now it's finally here! The Dinos are back as The Corbett Report prepares the 5th Annual Fake News Awards for January 28th, 2022. Do you have a fake news story, a fake video, a fake photo, a fake fact check or a fake anything else that you want to nominate for this year's awards? Corbett Report members are invited to log in and leave their nominations in the comments below.

How far a year has transformed America.

I can't wait for the next Fake News Awards. I'll Start a new thread. . . just posted the nomination reminder in case anyone ever goes to his site and interacts to comment and give suggestions. Be cool if someone's suggestion made that podcast. . .

Last year's post, since he has been banned from Google.

Where's the labor shortage in there. ? Talk about fake news
This thread was last years awards. I have posted a short video just now, in post # 22, notifying listeners to his podcast that he is now taking nominations for the award show for the Dino's for this year's award show, on January 28th, 2022. That will be the 5th Annual Award Show. I will post a new thread when it is completed.

If you want to nominate that as a fake news story for him to give an award, go to this link, and nominate it as a story, and lobby for your position, with evidence, I do recommend.

Forum List

Back