The 3 most important rules of thumb about economics.

The most important rule is simply pay equals production. Pay less I work less hard. Pay more I work harder.
Tell your potential employer that up front in your interview, Initforme! Your ass will be out the door so fast it'll make your head spin. People like you don't want to work hard. You just want to get paid like you do!
You want a raise from me? Show me that increase in production. Earn that raise! Then I'll view you as a valuable asset that I don't want to lose to a competitor. Until you do that...you're just a lot of talk with nothing to back it up.

Old I am retired. I'm pushing 91 years on this planet. I've seen the work world. Slow and steady is the way. Killing yourself for your job does nothing for you.

It's giving out freebies, Daniel. You simply try and hide that with gibberish.
Since when is equal protection of the law a freebie?

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Since when is a freebie equal protection of the law?

Have the moral courage to say what you want, Daniel. Hiding it behind double talk just makes you appear dishonest. If you think giving free stuff to the poor will "cure" poverty...then make the case for that!

Forum List

Back