The 2nd American Civil War

Solaris

Little Miss Sunshine
Jul 3, 2013
Can you assure us this won't happen?

Do you think any American wants it to happen?

Prevention is paramount.

Civil wars can take many forms. We are in a civil war now very much like the cold war that the United States had with Russia.

Ok that's good. Some people keep hinting at it and it's scary to think about. How do we ease the tensions? Alcohol?

"Nobody sane wants a civil war" Missourian.., i am glad you qualified that statement, "sane" i would bet big bucks that is exactly what the muslime mulatto in the WH wants, because he is one crazy son-of-a-bitch :up:

Prevention is paramount.
America no longer has what it takes to ensure their own freedom, so party like its 495 c.e. all over again.

Last edited:
Don't need a civil war. The first one was fought to establish and maintain one union.

We can just peacefully walk away from it, because the social and political environment right now is ripe for secession without opposition.

Prevention is paramount.
America no longer has what it takes to ensure their own freedom, so party like its 495 c.e. all over again.
You know, I've given it a lot of thought, and I think you are right. I've seen those videos of how Americans are on Black Friday after Thanksgiving? And for the most part, you couldn't be more spot on. When the collapse of the dollar come, and the store shelves are bare, they will most definitely do what they are told. Who wouldn't?

Give me liberty or give me death is kind of Anachronistic. Now it's give me a Big Mac and the remote, and I'll do what ever you tell me to do. :lol:

War.

No one wins a war.

There are only varying degrees of losing.

This is what comes to my mind when I think about warfare.

[youtube]XOUJPBziUQw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Only the nutters want it to happen.

Depends on the desired outcome, surely?

America's Founding Fathers instigated a violent rebellion as a consequence of perceived injustices perpetrated by a faraway power. And the British Empire only respected/feared force of arms. Is the U.S. government any different in that respect?

Furthermore, let's face it: the ballot box becomes more impotent every year, as those in power know they'll face little in the way of successful armed resistance, especially when they and all concerned know that those who form dissenting voices don't want to lose or jeopardise all they've worked hard for: house, good job, etc.

Personally speaking, I want the European Union, a.k.a EUSSR, to collapse and burn, with all those at the helm taken down with it so we can start rebuilding and face the rising threat of radical and militant Islam in the absence of any real threat of corrupt redress from a corrupt and bias judiciary, along with their equally bias and/or cowed enforcers. Once you remove the head of the snake, an' all that.

Forum List

Back