The 2022 Spooky Halloween Thread

evil clown.gif

I've been looking for what to make for Halloween this year and I think I'll make caramel apples since you gave me the idea, but this recipe looks easier and it even adds just a tad bit more yummy. :04:

Hey mudwhistle, I don't think I can make the Carmel/candy apples after all because I wouldn't know what size of a flame to use so it won't accidentally burn the Carmel and the bottom of the appliance that I'm using it in and since we all have different ovens I don't think I would be able to get help with that.

Hey mudwhistle, I don't think I can make the Carmel/candy apples after all because I wouldn't know what size of a flame to use so it won't accidentally burn the Carmel and the bottom of the appliance that I'm using it in and since we all have different ovens I don't think I would be able to get help with that.
You could use a fondue set to heat the caramels.

Last edited:

Use a double boiler, or just put a metal bowl on top of a pot with med boiling water in it.

Or, melt them in the microwave in a glass bowl. Just be sure and put a couple table spoons of water in them and cover with a damp paper towel, and nuke for one minute at a time and then stir. Do that until they melt all the way.

Forum List

Back