What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fall 2022

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First day of Fall 2022 is September 22.

1662604445082.png

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was an October baby and the Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I think part of that is living in a place so humid for 8 months of the year that when the air finally dries out a bit, it feels like heaven!

OP
Baron Von Murderpaws

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was an October baby and the Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I think part of that is living in a place so humid for 8 months of the year that when the air finally dries out a bit, it feels like heaven!

I love fall because of the weather, warm during the day, cool at night. Trees going all sorts of colors, and the smells from pine trees. People's temps have cooled off a bit as well, LOL. The State Fair, carnivals, Halloween, Thanksgiving.......fall festivals, outdoor goings on..........

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Great photos. Our seasons change like clockwork with the calendar. Temps started coming down on Labor day and we will have fall weather starting on the 22nd. Colors haven't started to change yet though. Thanks again.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List