The 2020 election doesn't make mathematical sense!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I would like you mathematical geniuses to explain something to me.
I created an extension to this table that came from Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots
And believe me, folks I want someone impartial, to explain how nearly 40 million more ballots were submitted, but the rejection rate was less than the 4 previous years?
In summary even though there were 40 million more returned ballots less than 0.8% were rejected versus 2016 when 318,728 votes were rejected.
If the same rejection % that occurred in 2016, 1.0% had occurred in 2020, there would be 113,506 less votes of which a larger proportion would have been Biden votes
as he had larger proportion of ballots cast. Now it might be just coincidental Trump would have had the same proportion of rejected votes...but remember folks,
There were just 44,000 votes in Georgia,Arizona and Wisc. that put Biden into the White House. 44,000 votes folks... and yet how many states rejected any legal actions
due to "lack of standing"!

rejected2020ballots.png

I created an extension to this table that came from Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots
And believe me, folks I want someone impartial, to explain how nearly 40 million more ballots were submitted, but the rejection rate was less than the 4 previous years?
In summary even though there were 40 million more returned ballots less than 0.8% were rejected versus 2016 when 318,728 votes were rejected.
If the same rejection % that occurred in 2016, 1.0% had occurred in 2020, there would be 113,506 less votes of which a larger proportion would have been Biden votes
as he had larger proportion of ballots cast. Now it might be just coincidental Trump would have had the same proportion of rejected votes...but remember folks,
There were just 44,000 votes in Georgia,Arizona and Wisc. that put Biden into the White House. 44,000 votes folks... and yet how many states rejected any legal actions

View attachment 811665
Biden => 306
Trump => 232
That's the only numbers that count.
The increase in voting numbers has been explained to you adnauseum.

I'll let you in on another secret.
The electoral vote differential will probably be bigger or exactly the same as 2020 as Trump has made no headway in increasing his numbers in those states.

One explanation is that MAIL IN Ballots were processed quicker.
Remember the key is comparison of the signature on the mail in ballot request form that the voter that wants to vote by mail MUST sign and return to the election offices.
Then a ballot is mailed, the voter makes selections then puts ballot into a separate envelope that the voter then SIGNS... hopefully matching the request form signature.
The signed ballot is put into another envelope and mailed..hopefully with in the assigned time frame, i.e. 2 weeks from election etc.
The major issues is due to COVID a record number of Mail in ballots were cased.
The major problem then is matching the ballot request form with the returned ballot envelope signatures.
The LA Times article describes steps and fallacies of signature verification
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.
But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
People tasked with verifying signatures often receive little or no instruction.
According to one study, those without formal training are more likely to flag a genuine signature as a fake rather than identify false signatures as real.
“We always err on the side of the voter,” said Robert Rodriguez, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade County Elections Department.

Only election workers who have been trained and passed a test are allowed to verify signatures, Rodriguez said. Of the county’s 105 permanent election workers, 80 do verifications. The county is also hiring 2,000 temporary workers to process ballots, some of whom do signature work, Rodriguez said.
Signatureverification.png

Biden => 306
Trump => 232

The electoral vote differential will probably be bigger or exactly the same as 2020 as Trump has made no headway in increasing his numbers in those states.
And that's why people of you with the lack of intellect, vote Democrat! You never question what you peons are told by the people that run the country, certainly not Biden!

View attachment 811665
Explanation:

Democrats cheated.

And that's why people of you with the lack of intellect, vote Democrat! You never question what you peons are told by the people that run the country, certainly not Biden!
I voted Democrat because the Republican party and its standard bearers LOST THEIR FRIGGIN MINDS!! :auiqs.jpg:
And you just walk along like a bunch of simpering fools. I'm sorry, who lacks the intellect?
Your best course of action would be to jettison Trump and throw your support behind a Republican who could win.
But you can't let this man go for some reason. That says more about you than him.

You lost your friggin mind. :)

One explanation is that MAIL IN Ballots were processed quicker.
Remember the key is comparison of the signature on the mail in ballot request form that the voter that wants to vote by mail MUST sign and return to the election offices.
Then a ballot is mailed, the voter makes selections then puts ballot into a separate envelope that the voter then SIGNS... hopefully matching the request form signature.
The signed ballot is put into another envelope and mailed..hopefully with in the assigned time frame, i.e. 2 weeks from election etc.
The major issues is due to COVID a record number of Mail in ballots were cased.
The major problem then is matching the ballot request form with the returned ballot envelope signatures.
The LA Times article describes steps and fallacies of signature verification
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.
But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
People tasked with verifying signatures often receive little or no instruction.
According to one study, those without formal training are more likely to flag a genuine signature as a fake rather than identify false signatures as real.
“We always err on the side of the voter,” said Robert Rodriguez, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade County Elections Department.

Only election workers who have been trained and passed a test are allowed to verify signatures, Rodriguez said. Of the county’s 105 permanent election workers, 80 do verifications. The county is also hiring 2,000 temporary workers to process ballots, some of whom do signature work, Rodriguez said.
View attachment 811682
It is harder to get a google account than it is to vote in the US.

Biden => 306
Trump => 232

79 electoral votes were stolen from Trump.

Well, that leaves JasckOfNoBrains and most on the left out. But as a fair statistician, offhand, I'd offer that such an unrealistically low rejection rate is a big RED LIGHT for something funny (and crooked) going on. The increase in voting (itself done suspiciously as per the Time/Molly Ball article of 2/3/21) should have INCREASED the rejection rate.

When these court cases get done with Trump, contesting and questioning elections, the precedent will be made, all of this type of discussion will be a crime.

So. . . get it out of your system now please.. . . :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 811665

Hmmmm. . . that is a bit suspicious. . .

:eusa_think:
1691264712439.png

1691264425396.png

Last edited:
When these court cases get done with Trump, contesting and questioning elections, the precedent will be made, all of this type of discussion will be a crime.

So. . . get it out of your system now please.. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Hmmmm. . . that is a bit suspicious. . .

:eusa_think:

View attachment 811690
Been explained to you..over..and..over..and over again. :)

The issue with mail-in ballots goes beyond signature matching. The larger issue is allowing mail-in ballot after election day. The cut off should be election day, if you want to vote by mail you risk your vote not being counted if it's late or if signatures don't match or if you check to many boxes or whatever.

The issue with mail-in ballots goes beyond signature matching. The larger issue is allowing mail-in ballot after election day. The cut off should be election day, if you want to vote by mail you risk your vote not being counted if it's late or if signatures don't match or if you check to many boxes or whatever.
Ok, here you will get agreement from me. However, election laws would have to be changed and agreed upon that that people overseas and in the military would have a bit more time to get their vote in. And mail in voting has to be the law of the land. And I'll agree to a deadline of postmarked 48 hours before election day. That's enough time for a vote to make it to town hall to be both verified and counted. I'd also like to see every state have their mail in ballots counted prior to the polls opening on election day.

However, the votes counted AFTER election day are not in enough numbers to change the outcome of the election.
I've seen this happen twice in the last 20 years. And those were both for regional races. Not national ones.

All mail in ballots should have fingerprint ID matching.

Forum List

Back