The 10th Amendment

You have a curious nickname. What does it mean?

German:

Statistik = Statistics

Hengst = Stud.

Cool. Profession or hobby?

I've always thought that the average American's shortage of statistical insight to be the biggest cause of our susceptibility to advertising. We fall all of the time for invalid inferences.

Call it a second line of work. :) But unrelated to my main field.

Says he who continues to prove that he knows he has no sound argument to back his positions.

My position is what exists in the real world. That’s as sound an argument as there is.
I again thank you for continuiing to prove my point, that you know you have no sound argument to back your positions.

The rubber stamp is back demonstrating that conservatives are conservative because they are incapable of original thought.

My position is what exists in the real world. That’s as sound an argument as there is.
I again thank you for continuiing to prove my point, that you know you have no sound argument to back your positions.
The rubber stamp is back demonstrating that conservatives are conservative because they are incapable of original thought.
Says he who does not understand the fact that he continues to prove that he knows he has no sound argument to back his positions.

To wit:
- you cannot cite the clause that gives the federal government the power to enact legislation dealing with health care
- you cannot present a sount argument as to how/why people should be forced by the state to pay for goods and services they do not receive
- you cannot present a sound argument as to how forcing those people to pay for those goods and services does not constitute involuntary servitude
- you know all of thse things to be true

Says he who does not understand the fact that he continues to prove that he knows he has no sound argument to back his positions.

To wit:
- you cannot cite the clause that gives the federal government the power to enact legislation dealing with health care
- you cannot present a sount argument as to how/why people should be forced by the state to pay for goods and services they do not receive
- you cannot present a sound argument as to how forcing those people to pay for those goods and services does not constitute involuntary servitude

The Shooter likes to pretend that Republicans, who have spent millions of dollars, and five years, trying to obscure their inability to contribute anything to fixing our grossly expensive, mediocre results health care system, got something for their efforts. In fact he claims that they won the battle.

The truth? They lost every skirmish. The law is in place and working as planned. So now they've accomplished nothing, and in addition, added the embarrassment of more failure to all of the other failures.

The Shooter wants to do his part by never stopping asking all of the questions that they have, even though they've all been answered, none in favor of the Republican plan to do nothing.

Perhaps failing has become their trademark. The one thing that they, and he, can claim near perfect performance at. Bragging about their skill at failing.

America wishes for the return of the two party system that was fundamental to our success. In politics, your future is based on your past success. To have a future the GOP must purge the elements that created their trajectory of failure and return to what succeeds.

Time is running short. Leadership is required. Action is necessary.

Will they find it?

Last edited:

To wit:
The Shooter likes to pretend that Republicans, who have spent millions of dollars, and five years, trying to obscure their inability to contribute anything to fixing our grossly expensive, mediocre results health care system, got something for their efforts. In fact he claims that they won the battle....

To wit:
The Shooter likes to pretend that Republicans, who have spent millions of dollars, and five years, trying to obscure their inability to contribute anything to fixing our grossly expensive, mediocre results health care system, got something for their efforts. In fact he claims that they won the battle....

Just reality.

Just reality.

Says he who continues to prove that he knows he has no sound argument to back his positions.

I would hihgly recommend you quit encouraging the constant posting of material that adds nothing to the discussion. If we ignore such tripe, we might see it go away. Claiming that a position exists in the "real world" is akin to admitting a totally closed mind. I would think leaving such individuals to the realities of their real worlds while we continue to lap up state houses and hem in poor legislation should be our goal.

Last edited:
I would hihgly recommend you quit encouraging the constant posting of material that adds nothing to the discussion. If we ignore such tripe, we might see it go away. Claiming that a position exists in the "real world" is akin to admitting a totally closed mind. I would think leaving such individuals to the realities of their real worlds while we continue to lap up state houses and hem in poor legislation should be our goal.
I am perfectly happy to assist PMZ in his continued - and highly successful - effort to embarass himself.
:dunno:

I am perfectly happy to assist PMZ in his continued - and highly successful - effort to embarass himself.

Which, of course, is your right.

It simply clogs the thread with drivel. You really don't think you will ever get a direct answer to your questions...do you ?

And I am perfectly happy to let conservatives live their delusions because it keeps them out of government. The one place where they are completely unaffordable.

Talking among themselves is mindless entertainment for them. And, for us.

It simply clogs the thread with drivel. You really don't think you will ever get a direct answer to your questions...do you ?
We all - and by that, I mean, you, him and me - know that he cannot provide any such direct answer.

We all - and by that, I mean, you, him and me - know that he cannot provide any such direct answer.

My point is that this is the CDZ. I'd really like to see more posts related to the topic. You are not the only one to get locked with her. It isn't worth the effort.

I've tried, and no straight answers are forthwith.

Over the years the constitution has been 'interpreted' (judicially altered), be it by conservatives or liberals, into such a fashion that our current system is unrecognizable from the original intent of our republic. It cannot be logically argued that SCOTUS was created with the power to alter laws, but it was created to ultimately enforce the laws that are passed.

After time the courts have granted powers that were never theirs to grant in order to allow the Federal government the control they ultimately desired. This is why we see laws such as NDAA being passed.

I've tried, and no straight answers are forthwith.

Over the years the constitution has been 'interpreted' (judicially altered), be it by conservatives or liberals, into such a fashion that our current system is unrecognizable from the original intent of our republic. It cannot be logically argued that SCOTUS was created with the power to alter laws, but it was created to ultimately enforce the laws that are passed.

After time the courts have granted powers that were never theirs to grant in order to allow the Federal government the control they ultimately desired. This is why we see laws such as NDAA being passed.

Hopefully posts like this will prevent other conservatives from claiming to be Constitutionalists when in fact they want to throw out what the founders agreed to and replace it with what they did not.

Forum List

Back