The 1 Lone Biden Supporter At Trump Rally Arrested & Removed

"Then you obviously can't read.
It says on the fucking page DISRUPTED THE RALLY. No, a stupid fucking liberal has no right to disrupt a rally paid for by republicans. So fuck off. God damn fucking liberals can't fucking read. No wonder you fucks need republicans to dumb down the fucking tests so your stupid ass kids can pass."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thank you poster 'airplanemechanic' for your articulate and thoughtful response to my avatar's inquiry.

However, and this just may be me, but......but I'm not exactly sure specifically what the guy did to "disrupt the rally"?

Was it just wearing the T-Shirt?
Were there any overt actions?
Any loud speech?

I ask, so that if there are any of those "G*d damn f*cking liberals" or any of their "stupid ass kids" who follow your postings on this venue, well, they will then know specifically what NOT to do in the event Don Trump Rallies come to their rural neighborhood.

I'm mildly sure you can see how this would be helpful to those future Biden-Shirt Wearers, or their kids.

Not to mention, helpful to your Don Trump outdoor conferences.

Thanks in advance, poster airplanemechanic.

Then you obviously can't read.

It says on the fucking page DISRUPTED THE RALLY. No, a stupid fucking liberal has no right to disrupt a rally paid for by republicans. So fuck off.

God damn fucking liberals can't fucking read. No wonder you fucks need republicans to dumb down the fucking tests so your stupid ass kids can pass.
So censorship is okay then. Gotcha.

I fully support their right to kick this guy out, but you all that whined for weeks every time someone is banned from FB or Twitter are just showing your hypocrisy.
FB & Twitter censure and boot people from their platforms for posting facts and truths that expose the Disinformation Peddlers - like Biden and Psaki - for who they are while debunking their BS.

Tossing out a Lone Biden Supporter for disorderly conduct and other crimes is appropriate.

chipper.jpg

One lone Biden-supporting moron, obviously representing the millions of voters who voted for Biden last election, showed up in a Biden shirt and began causing trouble...

At which point local police arrested his ass and drug him off to jail.

Bwuhahahaha....

Perhaps it's because everything Biden has touched has failed and hurt Americans and this country that the police had no patience with this disruptive Biden-supporting lemming.

:p
Idiot Dems are almost as funny as Idiot Pubs.

The cops probably took he-she-it away in cuffs and turned it over to a mental health caregiver after booking.

I mean... after all... it must've been an attempted Suicide-by-Brown-Shirts-Red-Caps... :auiqs.jpg:

One lone Biden-supporting moron, obviously representing the millions of voters who voted for Biden last election, showed up in a Biden shirt and began causing trouble...

At which point local police arrested his ass and drug him off to jail.

Bwuhahahaha....

Perhaps it's because everything Biden has touched has failed and hurt Americans and this country that the police had no patience with this disruptive Biden-supporting lemming.

:p
And suddenly, just like that, the Trumpists were opposed to free speech :lol:

(We know how this would have played had it been a Trumpster removed from a Dem rally)

And just like that the USMB's Partisan Mod violated the board's TOS / Policy by attempting to hijack the thread / change the topic by defending a criminal Biden supporter who broke the law by trying to disrupt an event....and attack conservatives unfairly and irrationally

SOP - not surprised.

Gee, I wonder if the mod will issue himself a warning....or delete his own illegal post? I won't hold my breath....

(We know how this would have played had it been a Trumpster removed from a Dem rally)
Not a First Amendment issue, Dipshit.

Cuffed and stuffed. Poor Dems they got bitch slapped again.
Tossing out a Lone Biden Supporter for disorderly conduct and other crimes is appropriate.
a criminal Biden supporter who broke the law by trying to disrupt an event....and attack conservatives unfairly and irrationally
-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I get it that the moke got stopped and then removed from the Trumpfest by police.
But what, actually, did the poor guy do to get arrested?

Surely, we all hope that it wasn't merely wearing a T-Shirt that got him police'd up. That those cops were only fashion-police?

So, poster EasyT & Legend, what did the guy actually do?

I truly do not want to think that the Trumpfans here are offended by clothing. After all, one of their MAGAHatters wore a "Camp Auschwitz" T, and another one of those '6 Million Wasn't Enough' shirts at the SeditionFest on January 6th

Tell us he did more than a mere Tee Shirt caper.
Otherwise, you can readily understand why some folks would call you 'Snowflakes'.*

*ps.....my avatar wouldn't but you can see how others would. No?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I get it that the moke got stopped and then removed from the Trumpfest by police.
But what, actually, did the poor guy do to get arrested?

Surely, we all hope that it wasn't merely wearing a T-Shirt that got him police'd up. That those cops were only fashion-police?

So, poster EasyT & Legend, what did the guy actually do?

I truly do not want to think that the Trumpfans here are offended by clothing. After all, one of their MAGAHatters wore a "Camp Auschwitz" T, and another one of those '6 Million Wasn't Enough' shirts at the SeditionFest on January 6th

Tell us he did more than a mere Tee Shirt caper.
Otherwise, you can readily understand why some folks would call you 'Snowflakes'.*

*ps.....my avatar wouldn't but you can see how others would. No?
Unlike the Dem filth infestation we are for law and order. Anyone at the protest who broke the law or got out of line should be punished. Dems trying to milk this and spin it into a drama queen OMG democracy was almost destroyed narrative is laughable. We just flip Dems the bird and tell them to shove it up their ass.

Forum List

Back