Thanksgiving, Hunter Biden, and Scent of a Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Scent of a Woman is a classic Thanksgiving movie. I see great analogy to what is happening politically in our country. Democrats won’t investigate Hunter Biden, but instead want to persecute Trump. Well, well,well, there’s Hunter Biden in “big daddy’s pocket” hiding like a coward. The only scent for a woman he had was his dead brother’s wife. Trump needs to go the Schiff hearings and “Take a flamethrower to this place!” They are not Congressional “men” but Congressional “bums.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d20988-e46e-11e9-b403-f738899982d2_story.html

Parenthetically, I wonder if a movie with a title like "Scent of a Woman" would even be allowed to be made in America today.
It would be #women smell different than men

Parenthetically, I wonder if a movie with a title like "Scent of a Woman" would even be allowed to be made in America today.
Yeah, but we'd have to throw "cis" in there, and "non-binary"...

I'm not sure.

I'm thinking we may need a new cabinet position to control allowed and required words.

Yeah, but we'd have to throw "cis" in there, and "non-binary"...

I'm not sure.

I'm thinking we may need a new cabinet position to control allowed and required words.
Democrats want to regulate all aspects of society. This began back in the 1990’s when Big Daddy Joe began protecting Hunter from responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back