Thanks to Bideneconomics, manufacturing in the US has skyrocketed

Our cops aren’t helping your cops to do any such thing. The laws of Canuckistan are all on you, pal.

And I don’t “celebrate” your lack of a Constitution. Wtf are you talking about?

I pity you for it.
Maybe you do. Far too many in your country do NOT including those you would think would. There.was a time your cops called ours communists. Now they help our S.I.C out!

Some sectors are 20x more than just a few years ago. A 400 billion investment was made in clean energy that created thousands of jobs. This was directly attributed to signature legislation from Biden. Manufacturing jobs in general are the highest they have been since 2008.

Yeah,all those offshore wind farms going belly up is huge plus for manufacturing...:laughing0301::cuckoo:

The White House claimed in December that the U.S. had added over 750,000 new manufacturing jobs since Biden took office. And while much of that boom in 2022 was due to manufacturing jobs rebounding from pandemic-induced historic lows, the spending packages are likely to drive more job growth in the sector.

Nice 7 month old article. :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :rolleyes:
Not sure what your point is. My source also says this is the most manufacturing growth since 2008 lol

Maybe you do. Far too many in your country do NOT including those you would think would. There.was a time your cops called ours communists. Now they help our S.I.C out!
Your lack of a Constitution is on you. And, again, I don’t know anyone in the US who has expressed any opposition to Canuckistan having its own Constitution.

Internationally, barring something which might shock the conscience, cops often assist each other. We return your fugitives, for example, where we can count on you to return ours.

Most Americans used to have a positive view of your RCMP.

Historically, less so in modern days, Canada was seen as a friendly and very courteous neighbor to the north.

Biden ADMIN "allows" people to go back to work and the cult fucks say Biden "CREATED" jobs. :disbelief::disbelief:

And of course the OP is inaccurate.
Manufacturing output is lower now than highs when Trump was in office before Covid .
The only reason it has "increased" is because it collapsed during Covid.

Another Democrat lie.

output.jpg

Some sectors are 20x more than just a few years ago. A 400 billion investment was made in clean energy that created thousands of jobs. This was directly attributed to signature legislation from Biden. Manufacturing jobs in general are the highest they have been since 2008.

Committing to new projects....isn't actually doing anything.

And of course the OP is inaccurate.
Manufacturing output is lower now than highs when Trump was in office before Covid .
The only reason it has "increased" is because it collapsed during Covid.

Another Democrat lie.

View attachment 859123
That’s a good reminder that 2019 was economically not a great year and Trump’s “miracle“ economy was not nearly as strong as he right wants us to think. Manufacturing hit a high in 2018 and weakened significantly in 2019.

It is now higher than in 2019, which is good.

Forum List

Back