Thanks Jo Biden

Thanks for the money
It went towards memberships into gun rights group's and Ruger American compact 9 mm 12/17 plus 1
161441927_188603986397533_6113870703502852891_o.jpg
We're they all out of 12" Black dildos?
why is THAT on your mind?????!!!!!
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA
Because it would have been cheaper and we all know he's gonna use it for the same purpose.

Hmmm....strange how you know the price of twelve inch black dildos.
Frequent buyer?
Lol, that's like a $6-700.00 pistol. It's reasonable to assume the dildo costs less.

How would you know?
Never mind,pretty sure I dont want to know.
Why would anyone assume differently? Are you really so stupid you think a piece of plastic costs more than $600.00?
actually, it was much less than 499.00
Sounds like you got a good price.
my gun dealers don't price gouge

Nice....
I looked for 6 months for my S&W 610 with the 6.5 barrel and no joy.
I finally found it at Collectors Firearms here in Houston and paid $1098 for it. While that's a couple hundred more than what was advertized on the internet no one could actually deliver.
And S&W's price was a flat 1K so I was good paying the extra $100 bucks.
The only reason I wated the 10mm. over the .357 was the fact I knew it was a bit more potent and could be reamed to accept 10mm. Magnun which brought it up to .41 Mag levels.
And it being an N frame I knew it could handle the pressure.

While I really want a .500 S&W revolver just to have the most powerfull hand gun out there it's gonna have to wait.
Next on my list is a 9mm.
Thinking a Berrata or a Sig.
Give the Ruger 5.7 a try
Thanks for the money
It went towards memberships into gun rights group's and Ruger American compact 9 mm 12/17 plus 1
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA
Because it would have been cheaper and we all know he's gonna use it for the same purpose.

Frequent buyer?
Lol, that's like a $6-700.00 pistol. It's reasonable to assume the dildo costs less.

How would you know?
Why would anyone assume differently? Are you really so stupid you think a piece of plastic costs more than $600.00?

Nice....
I finally found it at Collectors Firearms here in Houston and paid $1098 for it. While that's a couple hundred more than what was advertized on the internet no one could actually deliver.
The only reason I wated the 10mm. over the .357 was the fact I knew it was a bit more potent and could be reamed to accept 10mm. Magnun which brought it up to .41 Mag levels.

While I really want a .500 S&W revolver just to have the most powerfull hand gun out there it's gonna have to wait.
Give the Ruger 5.7 a try

If I was going to go with a 5.7 I'd get the FN knowing how much I like my FNX .45 Tactical.
but the Ruger is much better

How so?
FN is one of the top gun manufactures in the world.
My FNX shoots better than any .45 I've ever shot.
The recoil is akin to a 9mm.

Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try
Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try

If I was going to go with a 5.7 I'd get the FN knowing how much I like my FNX .45 Tactical.

How so?
1. the Ruger 57 is cheaper
2. it all metal vs partial metal slide with the FN
3. Siz and weight is similar with the Ruger just a har longer than the FN BUT THE fn HAS A AIR LONGER GRIP.
4. the Ruger is an oz. heavier than the FN
5. The Ruger has a lighter trigger pull by half of a pound.
though the FN gives you one more magazine than the Ruger does
AND MOST OF ALL I'M A RUGER MAN

Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try
Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try

How so?
3. Siz and weight is similar with the Ruger just a har longer than the FN BUT THE fn HAS A AIR LONGER GRIP.

LOL...I figured as much.
I'm an FN guy,not that I have anything against Ruger but my experience with my .45 has been nothing but amazing.
The only time it's failed to function was with some white box ammo that had hard primers that didnt work in my buddies 1911 either.
Other than that it's never had a misfire or jam.

Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try
Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try

How so?

LOL...I figured as much.
I'm an FN guy,not that I have anything against Ruger but my experience with my .45 has been nothing but amazing.
The only time it's failed to function was with some white box ammo that had hard primers that didnt work in my buddies 1911 either.
Not a problem I'm not a gun snob and don't bash other guns and I also own Hi Points now that will start a heated argument with the gun snobs lol

Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try
Thanks for the money
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Frequent buyer?

How would you know?

Nice....

Give the Ruger 5.7 a try

How so?

LOL...I figured as much.
Not a problem I'm not a gun snob and don't bash other guns and I also own Hi Points now that will start a heated argument with the gun snobs lol

There are some cases where there is a significant difference in quality and manufacturing process.
Take the S&W revolvers vs Ruger revolvers for instance.
S&W uses forgings for their barrels and frames while Ruger uses castings.
While castings work just fine they aren't as strong as forged barrels and frames which is why Rugers are generally heavyier since they have to go thicker to withstand the pressures especially in the bigger revolvers.
But in some cases with the recoil that may not be such a bad thing.

Forum List

Back