Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

Staying would never have worked and would be the opposite of a democracy.
The Taliban either are or have the support of the vast majority.
What we want just is not what most Afghans want, and we are evil for assuming it is.
We will never go back, and if we mistakenly did, then we would get defeated once again and leave again.
Their opposition will never go away, so they will always win, just like in Vietnam.
Why wouldn't it of worked? It worked in Germany and Japan....they have democracies as well.

Afghan actually is a much better strategic location.

Can you show me this poll where the Taliban has the vast majority of support in that country?

So we can get even more "brown" people killed?

Germany and Japan are at peace and not in the middle of a multi-century civil war. They are our allies and our bases in their countries serve us strategically. It's not even close to the same thing.
They weren't at peace when we went there.....

How would we get more brown people killed? Things were pretty much in check the last 14 months or so before Xiden surrendered.

Do you have any idea what the Taliban is doing right now to it's fellow brown people? Somethings worse then death

And dont forget Korea. There was "peace" and not war there while we were there.

The only reason Korea was not a disaster as well is that sometime in the 1990s, the corrupt generals who were dictators, became honest, and willingly created a democracy the people liked. I do not know why it happened, and you can't count on that ever happening again.
But it seems likely the credit should go to the Korean generals, not the US.

Why wouldn't it of worked? It worked in Germany and Japan....they have democracies as well.

Can you show me this poll where the Taliban has the vast majority of support in that country?

Germany was always democratic. They were democratic before the American Revolution.
Japan found democracy as a way of saving face.

The Taliban are a democracy.
They have the vast popular support of the people, or else they would no longer have existed by now.
The majority of the Afghans hated our illegal invasion.
The only thing the Afghans liked was our money.

They were never at peace when we were there either. A lot of collateral damage. ("were", such a nice word)

How would we get more brown people killed? Things were pretty much in check the last 14 months or so before Xiden surrendered.

Most of the country was either under Taliban control or contested by the time we left. We were down to what, 2,500 troops?

Do you have any idea what the Taliban is doing right now to it's fellow brown people? Somethings worse then death

Probably some pretty bad things. The Chinese, Russians, Cubans, Iranians, North Koreans, several African countries and others are all hurting their citizens too.

What have I been hypocritical about?

I don't care.
“Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

Germany was always democratic. They were democratic before the American Revolution.
Japan found democracy as a way of saving face.

The Taliban are a democracy.
They have the vast popular support of the people, or else they would no longer have existed by now.
The majority of the Afghans hated our illegal invasion.
The only thing the Afghans liked was our money.
So what you are saying is us having a base there hasn't made them undemocratic? Thanks

Can you show me these polls about the Taliban you are claiming?

“Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”
Yes, I'm aware of the quote.

Fanatics of any religion tend to ruin it for everyone else. Including Christianity.

Now, where have I been a hypocrite?

They were never at peace when we were there either. A lot of collateral damage. ("were", such a nice word)

Most of the country was either under Taliban control or contested by the time we left. We were down to what, 2,500 troops?

Probably some pretty bad things. The Chinese, Russians, Cubans, Iranians, North Koreans, several African countries and others are all hurting their citizens too.
1) no doubt the Taliban was a threat when we were there.
2) yes, Trump was able to take most all our troops out and keep them safe, and aid the Govt of Afghan. Amazing really...in comparison to what Xiden did...
3) so true. Horrible regimes...

The only reason there was not peace in Afghanistan when we invaded, was that the Soviets were arming the Northern Alliance, in order to harm the Taliban.
What is so weird is that we took the Russian side by supporting the Northern Alliance.

And NO, we never had anything "in check".
We simply were murdering the Taliban fast enough so they could not retake anything.
And no, Afghanistan has much less murder now than when we were constantly bombing and killing.

The only reason there was not peace in Afghanistan when we invaded, was that the Soviets were arming the Northern Alliance, in order to harm the Taliban.
What is so weird is that we took the Russian side by supporting the Northern Alliance.

And NO, we never had anything "in check".
We simply were murdering the Taliban fast enough so they could not retake anything.
And no, Afghanistan has much less murder now than when we were constantly bombing and killing.
what’s weird about that?the taliban was aiding and giving comfort to terrorist

yea we keep things in check. we help keep the terrorist at bay, with the afghan army…

no doubt the Taliban was a threat when we were there
2) yes, Trump was able to take most all our troops out and keep them safe, and aid the Govt of Afghan. Amazing really...in comparison to what Xiden did...
3) so true. Horrible regimes...
We agreed to leave Afghanistan under Trump. If we didn't leave then we'd have to move troops back into country and spend trillions more to defend the Afghan government who couldn't even defend themselves for more than 10 days after building up their army for 2 decades.

I doubt you really care about the people of Afghanistan, you sure didn't care about the Kurds when we stopped protecting them. It didn't go well for the Kurds. We didn't supply a single airplane to help them get out either. But that was back in 2019 when you most likely didn't give a shit.

Wrong.
Cutting off heads is demanded by the Quran because it is quickest and least painful.
What we do, waterboarding until they finally die from the stress, is the most barbaric acts in all of history.
We murdered the head of the Iraqi air force, by waterboarding him until his heart failed.

{..
Abed Hamed Mowhoush was an air vice-marshal believed to be in command of the transport, logistics and airlifting division of the Iraqi Air Force during the regime of Saddam Hussein immediately prior to the 2003 Invasion of Iraq, until his surrender to United States forces on 10 November 2003. He died on 26 November 2003 while in U.S. custody at the Al-Qaim detention facility approximately 200 miles (320 km) northwest of Baghdad, following a 16-day period of detention.

U.S. forces initially claimed that Mowhoush had been captured during a raid and that he had died of natural causes, but The Washington Post later reported that he had given himself up in an effort to secure the release of his sons.[1] Four U.S. servicemen were arrested in October 2004 in connection with the killing.
...}

Oh how merciful of you. I didn't know the understanding of which death is preferably meant so much to you. How Christian of you.
I don't care how they kill themselves. I want it all done with haste and to blame Biden is ridiculous.

This will be ignored by the communist propaganda called the MSM.

If it was TRUMP who was POTUS?

CNN 24/7 and FRONT PAGE NYT for 100 straight days.

The moment you call the mainstream media "communist propaganda, which unlike the lying, billionaire owned, right wing media, actually subscribes to journalistic standards and isn't the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, the less believable the rest of your post becomes

CNN,
Germany, and Japan aren’t our countries but we have bases there

Just be honest…it’s because they are brown…that’s why you don’t care that terrorist took their country over, rape, torture and behead them

Suddenly you care about brown people in shithole countries???? That a big change for the redneck right.

It's really hard to poll people in Third World Countries, what with the lack of phones, internet, or other modern conveniences out in the desert, or in the mountain caves.

Forum List

Back